• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saints5

• kdoll154

• AAA-Pikachu-AAA

• Battler077

I've heard people say that it's based off of a hedgehog from one of its names in other languages btw have you guys seen some of the fan-art for Chespin? It's so cute that it's gotten me to question choosing Fennekin.

I have not, but no amount of cute fan art could make me choose otherwise, I'm still sticking with Fennekin but that may change depending on what his evolved forms will look like.

jackjack012

i cant choose until the evolution are known, but i like them all!

fennekin looks cute :) but i maybe gonna choose chespin cause my previous starters were tepig (fire) and oshawott (water) :)

What do you guys think of a new eeveelution being on this week's Smash? During the past weeks they have shown people cos-playing as different eeveelutions. and they've already done all the old ones.

That's pretty awesome! I know that there are going to be pokemon from all the generations in this game (which you can tell from watching the trailer), but what do you guys think about the percentage from each? Do you think we'll see the most from the new generation or will we get a healthy mix throughout the game?

emboarmaster14

Although, I've heard that their only going to make enough new pokemon to make 700 flat. And with 649 pokemon already, we're only getting 51 new pokemon. I don't know about the rest of you, but I hate it when the same pokemon pop up everywhere I go. We'd end up getting like, a 20% new and 80% old percentage on that. If they put all the new pokemon in there.

Edited by emboarmaster14

I hope that's not true, because if it is, then there might only 40 Pokémon that we know that aren't legendaries or starters. Anyways, CoroCoro comes out on Friday and hopefully there'll be new info.