Sign in to follow this  
AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Pokemon X and Y discusision

Saints5

Yeah, except on a 3DS, like OoT 3D or NSMB2

Edited by Saints5

TrainerTJ

I need to save up for a 3ds. and pokemon y. plus tax.

225$!? ... this may be impossible

Saints5

So, what would you guys like to see in Gen VI? New types? Any ideas for possible moves or abilities? Evolutions or pre-evolutions to existing Pokémon?

yaddoe

For once they have a good looking Grass starter and an ugly water starter. It is funny, they always have to have at least one ugly starter. Bulbasaur, Chickarita, Treeko, Snivy. Its about time they get a grass type that people want.

Mod_Fett

How could you think Frokie is ugly? He's a cool looking frog! Now chespin, there's an odd looking starter!

Saints5

But, it's so cute

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoPaekhA4uRAOPBRhazw83lqj5uRGBh3xTIJR--mbuyIZ2_qMx

Mod_Wolphee

Chespin is pretty darn cute. I think this is the first generation in a long while where I've liked every single one of the starters. I think it'd be pretty awesome if Chespin evolves into something like a hedgehog! We'll have to wait and see. After all, I think it's the final forms that matter the most since that'll be the form it will spend most of it's time in. Although...that Fennekin! It's just so cute and fluffy!

Guest1697755

I think Chespin just looks likes a grass Oshowat. Hopefully it's evolutions aren't too similar looking. I doubt it will so that's good.

leader1234567

No Way,Froakie is soooooo cute.It is a cute Frog

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Who thinks that Pokemon X and Y is going to be better than Pokemon Black 2 and White 2?

Mod_Fett

I don't know if you can really compare the 2. I mean X and Y are going to be in 3D and are going to be a whole new view (3rd person, close up). I mean, sure you can make comparisons of the 2, such as who has the better starters or gyms. But over all the techincal differences of the games puts them in their own categories.

wowowiwo

i think this might be a step foward what i always wanted, a pokemon mmorpg!

Mod_Fett

That would be fun, though I'd much rather see a game where you can travel to all the regions they have created so far first.

Dark_Embargo

I hope there are more eeveelutions. I want to see a steel one really bad. lol

leader1234567

Yeah but A Stell one would have tons of defense

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

I personally think that there should be a steel type eevelution; I think that there are far too many dragon type than steel type

Saints5

I'd like to see a ghost eeveelution or a fighting type one.

EDIT: Okay, this is really starting to bother me, but does anyone know if X & Y are going to be on eShop. It would be cool because if it is, then I could buy it there when it's first out. (I think I might do that with Awakening.)

Edited by Saints5

leader1234567

I hope,but I think it will be on the eShop

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

It might be on the eShop on its release date....

Saints5

If it's going to be on eShop, it's going to be there at for at least a week before it's released, or even more if there would be a demo (Gates to Infinity had a demo in Japan). Most new games have been there before they're released for example Awakening, it comes out on Monday, but there is already DLC for it on there. Pokédex 3D Pro and the DR were on there for a while before they were released.

leader1234567
If it's going to be on eShop, it's going to be there at for at least a week before it's released, or even more if there would be a demo (Gates to Infinity had a demo in Japan). Most new games have been there before they're released for example Awakening, it comes out on Monday, but there is already DLC for it on there. Pokédex 3D Pro and the DR were on there for a while before they were released.
Oh yeah.I wished that Bianca was much nicer

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Me too

Mod_Fett

Personally I'd like to see grass types make a come back. Their use and popularity, at least in my opinion, has been declining ever since the first game almost. It'd be nice to see them make a resurrgence.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

I would say that Snivy is pretty popular. Tepig and Oshawott both have pretty strong but unpopular evolutions. I like it when at least one pokemon stays cute but not when all of them turn into lean mean power machines

Saints5

I know what you're saying, it almost feels like most grass types can be OHKO'd before thay do anything.

Sign in to follow this