Sign in to follow this  
AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Pokemon X and Y discusision

GlaceonGirl2

Let's see... I would have Fennekin-which then it evolves into Braixen, Eevee-of course- with its evolutions, Gogoat, Meowatic- both male and female, and then it would either be Amaura, Furfrou, ect. There is too many to choice from! ^^'

kdoll154
I like Xerneas better. (Fairy is SE on Dark too..) Lately, the only reason that I've thought of getting Y is because I like Mega Mewtwo Y more than X.

I kinda think that fairy should be weak to dark,as it really only makes sense.I mean,it is kinda like light,but still,what other than fire should fairy be weak to?

Saints5
I kinda think that fairy should be weak to dark,as it really only makes sense.I mean,it is kinda like light,but still,what other than fire should fairy be weak to?

Fairy would be more like a Magic than a Light type. I don't really get it myself, because, to me, it would make more sense for them to do half damage on each other (or maybe neutral). The only one I know and makes sense to me is Fairy being weak Steel.

kdoll154
Fairy would be more like a Magic than a Light type. I don't really get it myself, because, to me, it would make more sense for them to do half damage on each other (or maybe neutral). The only one I know and makes sense to me is Fairy being weak Steel.

I thought that too. Because steel possibly refers to machines,which destroy forests,which in turn destroy the fairy's home.But...Poison?I don't get it.

Poke_Ball_1

Like, poison weakens a fairy's powers? i don't get it either. Maybe they just did it to give the poison types more type advantages

kdoll154

Pokemon is somewhat stupid...I think poison should be super effective on water...could it be referencing pesticide?

Chris_P

The stage one starters are brilliant, infinitely better than the disappointing basic level starters.

I like the idea of Fairies being weak against poison. I like the mythological aspect of it. What if fairies were awesome all aspects considered, except anything venomous?

Edited by Chris_P

kdoll154
The stage one starters are brilliant, infinitely better than the disappointing basic level starters.

I like the idea of Fairies being weak against poison. I like the mythological aspect of it. What if fairies were awesome all aspects considered, except anything venomous?

Your post makes no sense...you like the first evolutions,but hate the basic's?And poison shouldn't be super effective on fairy...ugh,fairy is going to be OP...

Poke_Ball_1

Especially since its COMPLETELY IMMUNE to dragon types, which doesn't make much sense but when you think about it I guess it does

kdoll154

Hydreigon is going to be really nerfed...

Battler077

Nerfed: definition for something that was used to be cool in the past, but now in the present, it stinks.

kdoll154

Doesn't mean i'll stop using it.But it will most likely lose it's presentation as a pseudo legend.

Chris_P
Your post makes no sense...you like the first evolutions,but hate the basic's?And poison shouldn't be super effective on fairy...ugh,fairy is going to be OP...

How does it make no sense? You got exactly what I was saying. The basics all looked unoriginal, uninteresting and barely passable as official pokemon. The stage 1 evolutions all look amazing.

And then I don't get why you say that Poison shouldn't be super effective against fairies, and at the same time complain about it being overpowered...

kdoll154
How does it make no sense? You got exactly what I was saying. The basics all looked unoriginal, uninteresting and barely passable as official pokemon. The stage 1 evolutions all look amazing.

And then I don't get why you say that Poison shouldn't be super effective against fairies, and at the same time complain about it being overpowered...

It will.You never see a poison in a competitive play,and steel is almost always used as a wall.

And it really doesn't make sense that poison is strong to fairy!It should be dark!

Battler077

catch a fairy and put it into your trash basket. there will be your answer.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
It will.You never see a poison in a competitive play,and steel is almost always used as a wall.

And it really doesn't make sense that poison is strong to fairy!It should be dark!

Poison is strong to fairy so that people will start using poison.

kdoll154

That doesn't reveal anything...

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Frogadier and Braxien look pretty cool. Not sure about Quilladin..

kdoll154

Apparently their RPG based.Quilladin is a brute/knight,braxien is a mage/wizard,and frogadier may be a thief/ninja?.

The-TCG-Helper

Cool!

Saints5

There's less than two weeks now! I don't know if it has been asked, but are you guys getting a physical or a digital version? I'm getting digital, and I hope the download time isn't too much. I think the games are around 1.3 (or 1.7) GB.

kdoll154

Physical,that way I have the excitement of going to gamestop at the ***** of the mourning and playing my game for the rest of the day XD.

When I got B2,I think I beat 3 gym leaders in one day...and the,a few days later beat drayden and marlon on one car trip.TO THE STORES!

Saephyredragoon

Physical. I like being able to hold the game in my hands. Pre-ordered at gamestop and waiting.

Sign in to follow this