Sign in to follow this  
AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Pokemon X and Y discusision

Saints5

Sorry to double post, but what do you guys think of Mega Evolutions? I have a feeling that they'll be like EXs to the game, unless they're really rare.

kdoll154

They look awesome...they may be a way to de-evolve them for competitive play,and will probably be banned from competitive as well.If not we are all doomed.

Battler077
MegaAmpharos looks terrible, it has grown white hair :P

All the others are great.

i prefer to think that he recovered his fluffiness that he lost when evolving to Ampharos. Absol looks awesome but i still didnt see Lucario.

kdoll154

Lucario is epic.There all epic.You can expect me to 1. get that torchic with the blaziken knight item. 2.Get a lucario and megaify it.If hydreigon has a mega evolution...then patron would be OP.

Calvin-Cool

And a Mega Evolution of Kangaskhan has just been confirmed.

kdoll154

Give's her more use.

It's cool that it can attack twice a turn,but it's design should have been better...

Edited by kdoll154

Saints5

If you guys haven't seen Fire will resist Fairy, there'll be a new anime called Pokémon: The Origins, and Fairy will be its own type in the TCG. (and some other things too). I think that there'll be a demo at the Pokémon Game Show (that's where the info is from).

kdoll154

Oh,cool.:)

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Pokemon Game Show seems cool.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Does anyone else think that some Mega Evolutions look a bit freaky?

kdoll154

Not really...

hazmah

who likes froakie he is my favourite but before I really call him my favourite I wanna now his evolutions

hazmah

I think it will be like croagunk but cant really guess anything with pokemon x and y cos it introduced the new type which I personally is only for countering dark

Saints5
Does anyone else think that some Mega Evolutions look a bit freaky?

I don't see them as freaky, but that's probably from the amount L'Oreal, Maybelline, etc. stuff from Pokémemes.

I think it will be like croagunk but cant really guess anything with pokemon x and y cos it introduced the new type which I personally is only for countering dark

Fairy counters Dragon....

Anyways, there's going to be a Pokémon Direct tomorrow! What do you guys think that it'll show? I personally want to see more about Pokémon-Amie and what it'll do.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
I don't see them as freaky, but that's probably from the amount L'Oreal, Maybelline, etc. stuff from Pokémemes.

Fairy counters Dragon....

Anyways, there's going to be a Pokémon Direct tomorrow! What do you guys think that it'll show? I personally want to see more about Pokémon-Amie and what it'll do.

So did you watch Pokemon Direct?

Battler077

new Pokémon has been announced, the appearance of some Pokémon will change accord to its gender, and Mega-Mewtwo will have 2 different forms, depending of the version you are playing(Mega-Mewtwo X and Mega-Mewtwo Y).

Saints5
So did you watch Pokemon Direct?

Yup, we unfortunately get Pokémon Bank 2 months after the game's release.

BTW What would you guys choose for your team so far? I'm thinking Chespin, Fletchling, Swirlix, Amaura, and Furfrou. I hope that Furfrou's coats aren't all Poodle like, if they are I'll just keep its fur long.

kdoll154
Yup, we unfortunately get Pokémon Bank 2 months after the game's release.

BTW What would you guys choose for your team so far? I'm thinking Chespin, Fletchling, Swirlix, Amaura, and Furfrou. I hope that Furfrou's coats aren't all Poodle like, if they are I'll just keep its fur long.

I'm thinking fenniken,pikachu,if someone will trade with me,swirlix,and if not eevee.

And two months?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Saints5
I'm thinking fenniken,pikachu,if someone will trade with me,swirlix,and if not eevee.

And two months?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are you getting Y? I'm thinking of getting X, so I could trade you one.

kdoll154

To be completly honest,yveltal looks a lot better than xerneas.

Poke_Ball_1

Oh my arceus.

Litleo evolves into Pyroar. Pyroar looks awesome! (and i probably mentioned this like a million times but I love lions)

Tyrunt looks really cool! (I LOVE Dinosaurs!)

Froakie's evolution (can't remember the name) yes PLEASE!

Mega Mewtwo X. Man it looks cool!

Oh my arceus. I can't wait for these games!!!!

Saints5
To be completly honest,yveltal looks a lot better than xerneas.

I like Xerneas better. (Fairy is SE on Dark too..) Lately, the only reason that I've thought of getting Y is because I like Mega Mewtwo Y more than X.

Battler077

and also theres Mega-Garchomp dudes! it has Axes for arms!

Oh my arceus=OMG?

Sign in to follow this