Sign in to follow this  
AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Pokemon X and Y discusision

Saints5
That's 19 Pokémon, not including Mewtwo's new form, or forme, or evolution, it better NOT be an evolution.

We've seen that Mewtwo can change into it...

Battler077
That's 19 Pokémon, not including Mewtwo's new form, or forme, or evolution, it better NOT be an evolution.

didn´t you see the video? it changes into a new form, doesn´t evolve. i think it was in the new Pokémovie against Genesect.

SpiralBreeze

Yeah it is, but the Pokémon official site isn't exactly clear on the whole form(e) thing. They're being purposely vague.

Battler077

if they were vague, they will never..(yawn)........ See, that´s vague, not completing things.

SpiralBreeze

Vague means they were unclear. They are unclear as to what Mewtwo is. They don't use the word form(e) or evolution:

A Mysterious New Pokémon!The mysteries of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y continue to grow with the discovery of a Pokémon that is strangely familiar! It looks a lot like the powerful Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo, but not quite the same...

Battler077
Vague means they were unclear. They are unclear as to what Mewtwo is. They don't use the word form(e) or evolution:

A Mysterious New Pokémon!The mysteries of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y continue to grow with the discovery of a Pokémon that is strangely familiar! It looks a lot like the powerful Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo, but not quite the same...

Oh, i see. well, we still have...1, 2, 3 months to guess what could it be. however in the video it used Psystrike, Mewtwo signature move.

Saints5

I hope that that X & Y XL goes overseas. It looks awesome: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/hardware/pack/pokemonxy/index.html BTW Does anyone know or remember what the Animal Crossing XL was worth (at stores)?

BTW2 Guys, we've Mewtwo switch forms in the trailers for M16 (EDIT) and the special episode before the movie and there is also the PokéBeach rumor.

Edited by Saints5

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
I hope that that X & Y XL goes overseas. It looks awesome: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/hardware/pack/pokemonxy/index.html BTW Does anyone know or remember what the Animal Crossing XL was worth (at stores)?

BTW2 Guys, we've Mewtwo switch forms in the trailers for M16 (EDIT) and the special episode before the movie and there is also the PokéBeach rumor.

I got it for $100 from a friend. I'm not sure what it actually costs, but I sold it for a higher price.

Calvin-Cool

You didn't include Viola the Bug-type gym leader of the Santalune gym.

SpiralBreeze

22,800 ¥ is about $227. That's what serebii is saying the x and Y XL is retailing for. To compare, Toys R Us is selling the Pikachu 3DS XL for $199. So $227 makes sense since it has the game preloaded.

SpiralBreeze

Honedge! I like the look of it. Sadly it's another one of those depressing Pokémon, whose spirit inhabits an object upon death and thus becomes a Pokémon. I think there is something like this in the Shinto belief system.

GlaceonGirl2

...?

brendansmith101

Fennekin anyone? C'mon, a cool fox pokemon!

GlaceonGirl2

Fennekin is so cute! I'm going to get it when I get the game!

Saints5
Fennekin anyone? C'mon, a cool fox pokemon!

Vulpix?

Battler077

i challenge anyone to find Honedge´s weak points(it may have Levitate abilty). its types: Ghost/Steel(I CAN´T BELIEVE THEY PRINTED A CHANDELURE-EX!).

SpiralBreeze

Hmm... interesting. I'm looking at the Type Matchup Chart right now... It looks like it's gonna be very weak against Steel, since Steel and Ghost are both weak, obviously Normal as well.

Poor thing, it'll be no match for it's own self! See, two swords going up against each other! Who's stronger... apparently they both succumb to their own weakness against themselves!

Battler077
Hmm... interesting. I'm looking at the Type Matchup Chart right now... It looks like it's gonna be very weak against Steel, since Steel and Ghost are both weak, obviously Normal as well.

Poor thing, it'll be no match for it's own self! See, two swords going up against each other! Who's stronger... apparently they both succumb to their own weakness against themselves!

you may take another look at the Type Matchup chart. Steel type is resistant against itself, not weak. or maybe I misunderstand what you say? however, its weakness are: Fire & Ground(unless it has Levitate)

Edited by Battler077

SpiralBreeze

Hmm... now I am confused... it's a triangle, that says not very effective... So if Steel hits Steel then it's not very effective, so yes, then it IS resistant against itself... I think that clears myself up! Sorry about that!

WitchDoctor12

****! i didnt realise this was coming out so soon. And i bought over 50 plasma packs.

SpiralBreeze

I just bought another 2 Plasma Freeze Boosters yesterday, still no EX's and I've opened soooooo many packs.

aquaste

to correct an older post the steel ghost is now my favorite becasue i've wanted to see one for a long time here it finally is

gbcpokemongold

I don't think I like the Fairy type that much.

GlaceonGirl2

What is not to like! But any reasons why you don't like it?

The-TCG-Helper

Fairy Type might be OP.

Sign in to follow this