Sign in to follow this  
AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Pokemon X and Y discusision

Battler077

hey guys there´s 2 new pokémon released: SCATTERBUG and its evolution, SWEWPA that evolves into Vivillon. i think its evolution level line will be the classic 7-10 line. what do you think?

Saints5
Do they usually leak the evolutions of the Starters before the game gets released? I'd like to see them!

I remember that Hiro said that he was going to leak a lot info during the summer, so it may end up like back with BW

I really hope they have a a bundle pack for the 3DS. I totally want an Eevee 3DSXL.

I think they will, if there is I might get a Xerneas one.

FMian

Can't wait for these games. First time I post in these forums.

SpiralBreeze

Yes that would be lovely Saints, I got the Black DSi bundle for myself and the White bundle for my sister, so I guess if they do that again, we'll have to decide who gets X or Y!

Also, ever since Pokémon got their own publisher, Pikachu Press, I've been checking Barnes and Noble for new releases, you search Pokémon, and then go to the drop down menu where it says sort by newest. So you can see the latest titles, as well as ones that will be released in the coming months. The game guide is already available for pre order on their site. It's gonna be 19.99.

Here is the overview, apparently it's smaller than the previous ones:

• Hardcover in a smaller, more portable size

• Attractive dust jacket to protect the guide

• Walkthrough to help you in your new adventures

• Tips for finding and evolving your Pokémon

• Battle matchup strategies

It's publication date says it's October 12, 2013 and there will be 256 pages.

There are also a couple of other X and Y books, one is the Scholastic Intro book, which of course is for younger readers, and the other is the visual guide. I haven't seen anything about the PokéDex yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post it here.

GlaceonGirl2

That sounds really cool!

SpiralBreeze

I know, I mean I have always been a fan of the Pokémon Publications, I've helped many a little boy read with their scholastic books by Tracy West. Actually I think he is literally the only author of them!

What I need to get now is the Mega Sticker book, I have the Super Sticker book.

A couple of months ago I was in a Dollar Tree, and found of all things possible, POKÉMON TATTOOS! I squealed with joy! Nothing like some good old tattoos to show your Poké Pride.

It's gonna be fun to see what other books they're gonna come out with once X and Y is released. Like I'm looking forward to another activity book like the Unova one, that one is really excellent quality (I'm a preschool teacher, I KNOW coloring and activity books!).

GlaceonGirl2

Wow! Both my mom and I really like Pokemon! We were actually discussing who would get X and Y some time ago. Both my mom and I want X but I'm going to get Y because then, at the end of the game and get the Legendary Pokemon, I would trade my Pokemon to her then I would start over and we would do the same thing with my mom so then we both the Legendary Pokemon that we don't get in our own games!

SpiralBreeze

True! I've never started over my Black Version or White 2, I'm still playing them! But just like they gave the chance to get the other legendary, I'm sure they're gonna do the same for X and Y. Unless they make it more like Red and Blue, where you can get ALL the legendaries, but alot more Pokémon have to be traded back and forth to complete the Dex.

My sister is still playing her same games too. She went on mine to get more Pokémon through the swarms. I like to play Dream World but she doesn't, so every now and again I do Dream World for her, but I've been keeping up with all the promos so she can have the C Gear Skins and Dex covers and what not.

GlaceonGirl2

OMG! I have to earn my money to get my 3DS! It costs like 169.99! I'm not even sure if my mom is going to help me pay at least half of it! I hope I can get it before Oct. 12!

SpiralBreeze

Well... I don't know if I'm actually gonna be able to get it right away, I'm gonna try. I kinda now have a 30,000 dollar education I have to pay for... which is totally gonna be worth it! Maybe I'll only have to sell one book to make it back. (I actually don't know how that works... never been published before, but I don't actually have to pay THAT much... since I qualify for ALOT of help). I also might be very busy with school work to actually play the game, I'll have to see how demanding my classes are, I'm only gonna take 3, which is still full time, cause NYU's classes are all 4 credits. So I'll see.

Playing the Pokémon games is such a lovely bonding experience for me and my son, so even if we only get to play for a few minutes each night while lying in bed before we go to sleep, I think it will be worth it. That's how we beat Black and White 2. Although for White 2, he did alot of stuff by himself, which I had to go back and finish. But this time he's older and will be older still, so he can now go through the guide himself and do everything in order.

GlaceonGirl2

Yeah... in a few months I'll be back in school again and thats in September... and I can only play on my DS before school and during lunch...

espeon9900

Noivern: based of a myth Wyvern

SpiralBreeze

Yeah I hear you, the first video game I ever got was Pokémon Blue, when I was 13. But I was always a straight A student, so I didn't have too much problems just doing what I wanted after school. I also didn't have any activities after school... so life was quiet.

GlaceonGirl2

I have after school activities(Cross-Country, Jazz Band, Track, ect.) but I enjoy doing those and my games too...

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
Yeah I hear you, the first video game I ever got was Pokémon Blue, when I was 13. But I was always a straight A student, so I didn't have too much problems just doing what I wanted after school. I also didn't have any activities after school... so life was quiet.

Hope you don't mind, but are you really 27?

(I knew someone named Topiary and we were really close, but I found he was older than me when I thought he was younger. It was freaky...)

SpiralBreeze

Uh... close... one year more. I know I'm old, but who cares I'm a Pokémon fan and that's all that matters. The important thing is I don't look my age, and I'm young at heart, living vicariously through Ash Ketchum and all his repetitive shenanigans.

GlaceonGirl2

Dude... Ash Ketchum is 10 years old and he has been on TV for a long time! Do you think he would be older?

aquaste

to get things back on topic I'd like to see a fully customize-able protagonist flying/fighting and dark/psychic would also be great additions to the series and as for currently unveiled pokemon Talon flame seems the best and i'm not a fire type person. I was going to leave the series but this game pulls me back in

Poke_Ball_1

not the whole 'Ash Ketchum is still 10' thing again! I'm sure they id that so that younger audiences could relate to Ash (i think thats what they were going for anyway)

GlaceonGirl2

Eh, true I think...

SpiralBreeze

Pokémon is like that. It uses all the psychic Pokémon to tell your brain: "Hey kid! You ain't goin' no where! You got 150 more Pokémon to catch!" (Sounding very much like Meowth.)

GlaceonGirl2

Heh... wow...

Battler077
Pokémon is like that. It uses all the psychic Pokémon to tell your brain: "Hey kid! You ain't goin' no where! You got 150 more Pokémon to catch!" (Sounding very much like Meowth.)

catch´em, catch´em, gotta catch´em all! gotta catch´em all! Pokémon!

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Could someone post all the new known pokemon in X and Y? I'm sort of sick.

SpiralBreeze

Sure! In order on the official site:

Chespin

Fennekin

Froakie

Xerneas

Yveltal

Litleo

Flabébé

Noivern

Talonflame

Clauncher

Skrelp

Helioptile

Fletchling

Pancham

Gogoat

Sylveon

Scatterbug

Spewpa

Vivillion

Honedge

That's 19 Pokémon, not including Mewtwo's new form, or forme, or evolution, it better NOT be an evolution.

Edited by SpiralBreeze
Honedge!

Sign in to follow this