Sign in to follow this  
AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Pokemon X and Y discusision

FlameRaven

There's been an average of 100-150 new pokemon per region.

I own(ed): Pokemon Red, Yellow, Silver, Ruby (Japanese), Diamond, SoulSilver, Black & White. I think both Gen 1 cartridges have been lost/broken, but I still have my original Silver cartridge floating around. No idea if it still works, though, since it's not like I have a system to play it on.

Chris_P

So will moonstone be the stone corresponding to Fairy type, and thus evolving Eevee into Sylveon?

SpiralBreeze

Interesting Chris. Seeing as Moonstone evolves Clefairy... quite possibly.

GlaceonGirl2

That sounds like that could be how to evolve Eevee into Sylveon...

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Brilliant guess.

Battler077

hey aaa pikachu aaa there´s new Pokémon: Scatterbug and its evolution, Swewpa that evolves into Vivillon(i think its the classic 7-10 evolution line, what do you think?)

Saints5

Hey guys, what do you think:

hA140E3E2

Battler077
Hey guys, what do you think:

hA140E3E2

eeeehhhh.................... what the.....? Darkness is inmune against Psychic, why it should not be inmune against Fairy?

BoysArbokintown

Well, it was leaked from a somewhat reliable source that this statement was made "It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it." -paraphrased from PokeBeach. Nothing from the source has been proven to be wrong so I believe this leak is 100% truth and it makes sense since everything Fairy brings to the video games is what the metagame has been waiting for.

Diglet2013

I'm going to get X and Y at midnight, with the game guide. Then a bunch of my friends and I are going to stay up all night playing it at IHOP. I'm rather excited. Haha

Saints5
eeeehhhh.................... what the.....? Darkness is inmune against Psychic, why it should not be inmune against Fairy?

Then Dark would be too OP...

I'm going to get X and Y at midnight, with the game guide. Then a bunch of my friends and I are going to stay up all night playing it at IHOP. I'm rather excited. Haha

Hopefully I get the game around 9 PM PST (I've noticed that most games are released on the eShop at midnight EST, unless something like what happened to New Super Luigi U DLC happens again.) so I'll probably stay awake and play all night too.

Chris_P
Then Dark would be too OP...

I think he meant logically/theoretically, not in terms of the game...

I think that in theory psychic is supposed to be mental energy, whereas fairy is "magic". Not the same at all, so immunity to one should not mean immunity to the other.

I'd like Swift and Tri-Attack to be fairy-type moves. Metronome too. Perhaps Assist?

Edited by Chris_P

Saints5

But Psychic isn't magic, it's about mental power.

Chris_P
But Psychic isn't magic, it's about mental power.

Wait, isn't that what I said?

BlueSanity

Hopefully we finally see an evolution to Jinx in X and Y. Seems only fair.

And Talonflame looks really nice. If I'm not mistaken, this will be the first Non-Legendary Fire/Flying type since Charizard.

BoysArbokintown
Hopefully we finally see an evolution to Jinx in X and Y. Seems only fair.

And Talonflame looks really nice. If I'm not mistaken, this will be the first Non-Legendary Fire/Flying type since Charizard.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some old pokemon get new evolutions since it was rumored that there wouldn't be as many new pokemon in this gen and a lot of old pokemon would return to the main game. Also to go along with the new type, when dark and steel came out, some gen 1 pokemon got new evolutions in 2nd gen so, that's kinda where I'm coming from.

And yes, the last Fire/Flying type was from R/B/Y so I'm excited to see a new one.

Edited by BoysArbokintown

kdoll154

If you look closely at the pokedex,you can see *gasp* zigzagoon.

SpiralBreeze

Yo, what's wrong with Zigzagoon?!

supersonic1014

One look at Froakie and I KNEW that we would be friends forever!

Turtwig5848

Yeah go speculation pages! Well the legendaries look awesome but im sad i dont have a 3DS and isnt it only for 3DS?

GlaceonGirl2

My mom and I both like Fennekin. It is so cute!

Chris_P

Do they usually leak the evolutions of the Starters before the game gets released? I'd like to see them!

Turtwig5848

They exist just search it on google

SpiralBreeze

I really hope they have a a bundle pack for the 3DS. I totally want an Eevee 3DSXL.

Turtwig5848

0_0 thats genius

Sign in to follow this