Sign in to follow this  
AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Pokemon X and Y discusision

SpiralBreeze

Fun!

pk92129

PokeFarm on the Wii or on the Web?

Saints5

I was on the website, and I don't have a Wii.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
I was on the website, and I don't have a Wii.

Username for Pokefarm?

Saints5

[uSERNAME REMOVED BY PROF_POPLAR]

EDIT: I was watching a video from gcpm11 and he said that there's only 4 months remaining until October! We still know so little, I hope that we get big news from E3.

Edited by Prof_Poplar
Giving out personal information is not permitted.

Mod_Poplar

Hi trainers,

I'm just popping in to remind you that sharing personal information and account names for any websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. Please make sure the conversation here stays on-topic.

Thanks!

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
Hi trainers,

I'm just popping in to remind you that sharing personal information and account names for any websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. Please make sure the conversation here stays on-topic.

Thanks!

Sorry Professor. It was my fault.

kittkatt2000

I seriously doubt that is a real copy. The game isn't finished, considering there is more than 4 months left until release. Plus, the game doesn't come out in Japan first this time! In truth, the game comes out around the world, all at one time. AND on top of that, so little info has come out about the game itself that it would be impossible to even get a pirated version. Your argument is invalid!... Sorry. (Replying to the guy who said he already had a copy of the new game)

Edited by kittkatt2000

Battler077

hey guys i dont want to scare nobody but if you own a Wii with the Wi-fi set up, today you´ll get shocking news from Nintendo in your Wii Mail.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
hey guys i dont want to scare nobody but if you own a Wii with the Wi-fi set up, today you´ll get shocking news from Nintendo in your Wii Mail.

What is it?

Battler077
What is it?

all Wii apps that require WiiConnect24 in order to work will be closed, and that function will be disabled in several games that use Wiiconnect24, except for Wii Shop Channel and others. and also you wont be able to use the Wii friend code. you cant use all that from June 27th(DONT WORRY, YOU CAN STILL USE NINTENDO WFC)

Edited by Battler077

Saints5

Well it has been around 1/2 of a year since the Wii U launched.

Saints5

Sorry for double posting, but are you guys ready for E3? And I think this episode of Smash will have Masuda in it and CoroCoro is due soon. I hope we get a lot of info from everywhere.

Mod_Poplar

Hey trainers,

This thread seems to be going off-topic. This is a friendly reminder to stick to the topic of the thread.

Thanks!

SpiralBreeze

I heard about the same thing Saints. It's gonna be a whole X and Y special. Sweet stuff. The one thing I don't understand is, that if there is a universal release date, how come they don't show us the same info here on this website, since this is the official site. Maybe they could take the videos and subtitle them for us. Wishful thinking as usual.

Edited by SpiralBreeze
typo

Saints5

I doubt that they'd translate Smash, but there'll probably update everything like when it was shown that the 'new' Pokémon was really a new form of Mewtwo.

SpiralBreeze

Ah, I gotcha. Well I'm sure some fan out there will translate it on the good old interwebs. Oh Mewtwo... I wonder what the story as to why it will all of a sudden be able to change forms will be.

"... Ash, I spent years traveling the world as you have in search of answers from my past... why me? Why was I created, what purpose do I serve. I finally came to a place where there was this pure energy emanating all around me. A life force... and then Ash, that's when it happened... my body, my very form(e) changed... my new self, a new rendering of the clone they made years ago..."

I could continue... but I shan't. Anyway that's basically what popped up in my head. Now here is a question, is Mewtwo's new rendering a forme or a form? I never did know the difference. Can any one explain?

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

:DThis Pokémon Fanfiction writer is going to NYU to study creative writing in September!

:D

Congrats! Maybe when I visit New York I'll stop by and say hi. Unless it's too awkward. Speaking of which, are you bringing your family to New York?

Also, the pokemon change forms, but they call it formes, because in a couple of languages forme means shape or likeness.

I also think that I've gone to more places than you. I probably therefore serve a better purpose :P Don't be offended, I sort of am joking.

SpiralBreeze

Thanks. I'm always in NYC anyway, and yes if I can find a good job I shall be moving to Queens. When I write something original and get published I'll have a signing at the Barnes and Noble in Union Square! Now there is for wishful thinking. But I guess that's the main lesson anyone can learn from Pokémon is to follow your dreams, and travel. I need to do more of that!

Now, see, the book lists form and formes! I'll have to look it up I guess.

Saints5

So guys...

hB2FF3ACB

Fairy is Sylveon's type.

Battler077
So guys...

hB2FF3ACB

Fairy is Sylveon's type.

no way! seriously? now we have to memorize 1 more type?

Saints5

Fairy is (as in confirmed) SE against Dragons and supposedly weak to Poison and Steel (just a rumor) I forgot the rest of the stuff...

Battler077

hey guys new Pokémon has been released!

Vivillon(Bug/Flying) and Noivern(Flying/Dragon)

and more news! now you can raise better your Pokémon with Pokémon-Amie

Saints5

Do you guys think that Fairy could be added to the TCG? I'm a bit curious to see what will happen and all with the new type.

Battler077
Do you guys think that Fairy could be added to the TCG? I'm a bit curious to see what will happen and all with the new type.

i think all Fairy-type Pokémon in TCG will require only Colorless energies. this should be to make it different from the Dragon-type, that requires 2 specific energy each.

Sign in to follow this