Sign in to follow this  
AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Pokemon X and Y discusision

Battler077
Rollers?

didnt you see in the video that the male character is skating, like on ice?

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
didnt you see in the video that the male character is skating, like on ice?

Oh. You mean Ice skating or just plain skating then right?

Battler077
Oh. You mean Ice skating or just plain skating then right?

plain skating

Saints5

BKXD2NoCUAAAW4I.jpg

The male protagonist on roller skates

happylittlepigs

Honestly, I think X/Y looks stupid. It seems like too big a step, and the 3D graphics (I can already tell) look not nearly as good as other 3Ds games. So far, all the new Pokémon look like fan drawings (especially the starters, Chespin, I'm looking at you). And WHY in the world does the guy character #1 Have women's sunglasses? and #2 Always seem hunched over? It's like he has a bad back or something. The legendaries look like combinations of previous Pokémon. The X one has Arceus legs and body, but is a deer like Stantler and Sawsbuck. The Y one has Terrakion horns, Zoroark fur by it's head, and Giratina altered form-like arms. Compare them, and you'll see the resemblance. The only steps in the right direction as I see it are: the female trainer looks more like a human being, they let you pick your skin tone, and the little robin-bird that learns flame charge.

kdoll154
Honestly, I think X/Y looks stupid. It seems like too big a step, and the 3D graphics (I can already tell) look not nearly as good as other 3Ds games. So far, all the new Pokémon look like fan drawings (especially the starters, Chespin, I'm looking at you). And WHY in the world does the guy character #1 Have women's sunglasses? and #2 Always seem hunched over? It's like he has a bad back or something. The legendaries look like combinations of previous Pokémon. The X one has Arceus legs and body, but is a deer like Stantler and Sawsbuck. The Y one has Terrakion horns, Zoroark fur by it's head, and Giratina altered form-like arms. Compare them, and you'll see the resemblance. The only steps in the right direction as I see it are: the female trainer looks more like a human being, they let you pick your skin tone, and the little robin-bird that learns flame charge.

No it doesn't.It looks amazing for a pokemon game.I'll spend all my money on this one game if I have to.It's the biggest step the main series has taken so far,and this game looks beautiful.Hunched over?He's never like that.And those are just sun glasses.I'm sorry if that's just my opinion,so if you don't like it,don't buy it this October.Simple as that.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
No it doesn't.It looks amazing for a pokemon game.I'll spend all my money on this one game if I have to.It's the biggest step the main series has taken so far,and this game looks beautiful.Hunched over?He's never like that.And those are just sun glasses.I'm sorry if that's just my opinion,so if you don't like it,don't buy it this October.Simple as that.

Agreed.

Saints5

I personally love the graphics, they remind me of Harvest Moon 3D A New Beginning, and I'd love to see a Pokémon x Harvest Moon spin-over: Have some Miltank for Milk, grow berries, maybe a few Chansey or Blissey for eggs, befriend wild Pokémon, and other stuff.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
I personally love the graphics, they remind me of Harvest Moon 3D A New Beginning, and I'd love to see a Pokémon x Harvest Moon spin-over: Have some Miltank for Milk, grow berries, maybe a few Chansey or Blissey for eggs, befriend wild Pokémon, and other stuff.

Pokemon Farm?

Saints5

Yup, if something like this were to ever happen then I's play it.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
Yup, if something like this were to ever happen then I's play it.

As in you don't play any pokemon games?

Saints5

I never said that, I just meant that I'd play a game like that.

AAA-Pikachu-AAA
I never said that, I just meant that I'd play a game like that.

Oh :o Maybe try PokeFarm?

SpiralBreeze

Ok, so here I am ready to put in my two cents, or dollar... got to adjust for inflation here. Lets see, first off, from what I've seen I agree the graphics look wonky. Now the battle videos I've seen look pretty good, but I think they should have rendered the whole game to look like that, they look brighter and more substantial if that makes any sense. Honestly I think they should have kept the traditional top view map (is that what it's called, I honestly don't know). I mean I am excited for the game... but so far I'm not impressed with what I've seen. It's been almost twenty years since the first Pokémon games, and we are now capable of playing on our iPhones (not that it's kosher), but the point I'm trying to make is, they have the technology to really make it look splendid, and I don't think they've done that. Perhaps, it's high time that they make an even more powerful gaming device and release it simultaneously with X and Y. How many years has the 3DS been out now? We get a new iPhone every year, come on Nintendo and get with the program. I mean doesn't the PSP display better graphics? (Again I don't know, I've only ever seen the TV advert.)

That being said... I saw that the characters can sit down on benches and stuff, and that just made my day. Super happy dance. Hopefully I will be able to get it when it comes out. I mean regardless of what I've said here, I'm STILL going to purchase it and play! I've been a Pokémon fan for all these years I ain't giving up now!

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Sorry guys, got to go to New York for some time. I will have to do some important stuff so I might not log on here for some time. Hopefully, it will be quick and fast and maybe in 2-3 days I will be back.

Oh, and if you moderators could fix the title to Pokemon X and Y discussion, that would be helpful.

Saints5

It's good to have you back Spiral, BTW I personally think that the game looks cool from what we've seen so far. I just wish Nintendo were to put the other videos on eShop.

SpiralBreeze

I've seen a few on the u tube and at Serebii of course. Some of the spots I've seen look pretty good, but others, eh. I really hope they're working on tweaking the graphics as well as adding all that fun extra stuff we love so much. I do wonder if they're gonna do dream world for these versions. It would also be nice to have everything under one account, so you can just switch between game cartridges. Sorry, I'm a bit obsessed with Dream World!

Saints5

I hope that they do keep the DW for the Gen. V games, but I would like to see something different for X & Y, maybe something like a Pokéwalker app for the 3DS.

SpiralBreeze

Oh man, yeah I didn't even think of that! I do miss Pokémon Pikachu! I had the yellow one AND the one for Gold and Silver, such fun, see that's the problem there aren't enough Mystery Gifts! I mean unless they wanted to do some hook up with the Wii so you know, children don't get lazy and what not, make you actually WALK for your Pocket Monsters and items!

StrangePokemon

That is kinda like the steps counter on the 3DS actually xD!

SpiralBreeze

I didn't even know they had one of those on the 3DS... I mean do they expect you to do much walking as you're playing? That just sounds like an accident waiting to happen like those idiots on their cells trying to cross the street. That's their mistake.

StrangePokemon

Yeah I know right xD

SpiralBreeze

A separate Poké Walker type device would be better, I mean heck, they should just make it a whole Pokémon phone why not? They really need to get with the whole one device does everything program. Save the rainforest and what not... oops, I'm sorry the Wailmer.

StrangePokemon

xD Save the Wailmer!!!!

Saints5
That is kinda like the steps counter on the 3DS actually xD!

That's kind of what I meant, I'd also like to see play coins be used in-game. I remember hearing that in some game they do something, and besides that I don't think that there's that many things that use them.

EDIT: @AAA Pikachu I've been playing PokéFarm, it's not exactly what I'd like to see in a PxHM game, but it's still pretty cool.

Edited by Saints5

Sign in to follow this