A list of playsets I am still looking for =D

Bethany1234

Just a small thread to keep track of the playsets I still need/want :) :)

But even if I already have four copies of a card, I can always use more! XD

----------

Other details I: These are the cards I want the most :D :D

----------

POKEMON CARDS:

Mewtwos:

--- Mewtwo, full art (FOIL) [Next Destinies]

--- Mewtwo, normal (FOIL) [Next Destinies]

--- Mewtwo, promo (FOIL) [PROMO]

First deck:

04 Audino, with Wake-Up Beam (FOIL) [Dragons Exalted]

04 Meloetta (FOIL) [boundaries Crossed]

--- Meowth, gold (FOIL) [Noble Victories]

04 Sigilyph, with Safeguard (FOIL) [Dragons Exalted]

Legendary Pokemon:

04 Articuno (FOIL) [Next Destinies]

04 Cobalion, with Energy Press (FOIL) [Noble Victories]

04 Keldeo, with Hydro Pump (FOIL) [boundaries Crossed]

04 Moltres (FOIL) [Next Destinies]

04 Rayquaza with logo (FOIL) [Dragon's Vault]

04 Zapdos (FOIL) [Next Destinies]

Crobat line:

04 Crobat, prime (FOIL) [unleashed]

--- Golbat (FOIL) [unleashed]

--- Zubat (FOIL) [unleashed]

Other Pokemon:

--- Bouffalant, with Bouffer (FOIL) [Dragons Exalted]

--- Druddigon, with Rough Skin (FOIL) [Noble Victories]

----------

1. NON-FOIL TRAINER CARDS:

[YAY!] Aspertia City Gym

--- Battle City

[YAY!] Bianca

[YAY!] Cheren (standing up)

[YAY!] Cilan

--- Cover Fossil

03 Crushing Hammer

02 Dark Claw

02 Dark Patch

[YAY!] Devolution Spray

03 Energy Retrieval

[YAY!] Energy Search

--- Energy Switch

02 Enhanced Hammer

--- Eviolite

03 Exp. Share

[YAY!] Full Heal

03 Giant Cape

[YAY!] Great Ball

02 Heavy Ball

03 Hooligans Jim & Cas

[YAY!] Hugh

03 Level Ball

[YAY!] Max Potion

01 N (far away)

01 Old Amber Aerodactyl

01 Plume Fossil

01 PlusPower [VERSION: Black & White]

[YAY!] Poke Ball [VERSION: Boundaries Crossed]

--- Pokedex

--- Pokemon Catcher

01 Pokemon Center

01 Pokemon Communication

[YAY!] Potion

02 Professor Juniper (far away)

02 Random Receiver

[YAY!] Rare Candy

[YAY!] Recycle

02 Rescue Scarf

--- Revive

[YAY!] Rocky Helmet

01 Skyarrow Bridge

[YAY!] Skyla

02 Super Rod

--- Super Scoop Up

[YAY!] Switch

03 Tool Scrapper

[YAY!] Town Map

--- Tropical Beach

[YAY!] Twist Mountain

[YAY!] Ultra Ball

--- Victory Cup 29

--- Victory Cup 30

--- Victory Cup 31

01 Xtransceiver

----------

2. SECRET RARES:

--- Altaria

--- Archeops

--- Chandelure

--- Emboar

--- Gardevoir

--- Golurk

--- Hydreigon

--- Krookodile

--- Meowth

--- Pikachu

--- Rayquaza

--- Reuniclus

--- Serperior

--- Terrakion

--- Zoruark

--- Rocky Helmet

--- Pokemon Catcher

----------

3. RANDOM POKEMON:

First:

--- Mewtwo, full art (FOIL) [Next Destinies]

--- Mewtwo, normal (FOIL) [Next Destinies]

--- Mewtwo, promo (FOIL) [PROMO]

--- Zubat (FOIL) [unleashed]

--- Golbat (FOIL) [unleashed]

--- Bouffalant, with Bouffer (FOIL) [Dragons Exalted]

--- Druddigon, with Rough Skin (FOIL) [Noble Victories]

Second:

--- Blastoise

--- Jellicent

--- Slaking

--- Venusaur

--- Vigoroth

----------

----------

Other details II: To be edited :D

----------

List of secret rares:

Black & White:

Pikachu

Emerging Powers:

none

Noble Victories:

Meowth

Next Destinies:

Chandelure

Hydreigon

Emboar

Zoruark

Dark Explorers:

Archeops

Gardevoir

Pokemon Catcher

Dragons Exalted:

Krookodile

Rayquaza

Reuniclus

Serperior

Boundaries Crossed:

Altaria

Golurk

Terrakion

Rocky Helmet

March 8, 2013: Now accepting participants. Only twenty spots available! :)

Hello! :) So, I read somewhere that while lots of people were complaining about EX Pokemon, nobody was hosting a tournament to that effect :) So, here it is; the first no-EX tournament in Pokemon TCGO! (As far as I know, anyway :D)

This is a re-launch of my previous tournament, with updated rules and more participants :) Since the original one never finished properly, I am making this the new Warrior Conference I :) (Erasing the past, mwahaha... :D :D)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has not yet begun. The rules have been changed, so please read everything before signing up.

The Warrior Conference I will end either after thirty days it had started, OR after seven days in which there have been no battles :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE #1: No EX/LEGENDS. No Abilities, Pokepowers, or Pokebodies. No Hypnotoxic Laser. No Forfeits. No using the exact same deck for every single battle.

NOTE #2: Please take note of the terminology in this tournament. You get a “win” if you win a single battle against somebody. You get a “Victory” if you defeat that same person in two out of three battles.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

Part Zero: Behind the tournament

I. The prizes

II. The tournament

III. Obvious rules for your deck

IV. Not-so-obvious rules for your deck

V. The Unique Rule for Warrior Conference I

VI. How to join

VII. When this Conference will end (The deadline/s)

VIII. Things that will get you banned

IX. People who are banned from Warrior Conference I

X. Final Comments

Part Zero: Behind the tournament

I will admit here that I do not like EX Pokemon. (I’ve also admitted that to just about everybody I’ve talked to here, I think! XD)

But what I also don’t like are people who say that they’re too cool, too original, for EX Pokemon… and then go on using their Eelektrik or their Garchomp decks. I mean, really?? =/

Because of this, I am hosting the Warrior Conference I, which is named for the Indigo Plateau Conference and the Silver Conference from Pokemon :) This will be a tournament with unique and strict rules, held to encourage the creation and use of original decks :) The Warrior Conference I is the first of hopefully many others I will hold in the future :)

I. The Prizes:

---

I1. Prizes (and details) for first, second, and third place (and possibly fourth place); and the two Joint Storytellers prizes

First place will receive 5 Boundaries Crossed packs.

Second place will receive 3 Boundaries Crossed packs.

Third place will receive 2 Boundaries Crossed packs.

Joint fourth place - read further.

Joint Storyteller prizes: The two people who have the most descriptive/interesting posts of their battles throughout the Conference will win one Boundaries Crossed pack :) If you only fought one battle but your description was more detailed than those who fought lots of battles, you can still win this prize :) If you win this, you will be named the Joint Storytellers of Warrior Conference I :) HOWEVER, there will only be Joint Storyteller prizes if there are at least joint fourth place winners :) (So if the Conference ends because of the seven-day thing, then nobody will get any prizes :()

Only people who have at least one Victory are eligible for first, second, and third place.

If some of the three people who remained did not battle at all, then the ones who did battle will take the placings from the bottom up.

But if ALL three people remaining in the Conference have not battled at all, then the last three people to be eliminated from the Conference who had Victories before they were eliminated will be joint fourth place, winning one Boundaries Crossed pack each (so there would be three people in joint fourth place). There will be no fourth place if there is a third (or higher) place winner.

The last three players standing will be in first, second, and third place, according to how many Victories they have. By the way, if you have one Victory, and then you defeat somebody who has ten Victories, then after that you have two Victories :) You don’t take the other person’s Victories :)

If two people have the same number of Victories for second and third place, then the person who has their latest Victory confirmed first (by a post here) will take the higher place. So post right away after each battle :) :)

But if two people have the same number of Victories for FIRST and second place, then they will be joint second place, and there will be no first place. To be first place, you must have at least one MORE Victory than the person below you. I decided that this made more sense since this is the "WARRIOR" Conference I. (So if there are only a few participants left and there is somebody with around the same number of Victories as you, you may want to think of challenging them to try and get them out of the tournament... :D)

First note: If you have broken the deck rules at ANY point in the Conference, you are NOT ELIGIBLE for first place. So even if you have eight Victories and the next person has four, you will be joint second place, with the same prize.

Second note: Anybody who has the Hypnotoxic Laser card in their deck will be ineligible for ANY prizes/placings and will be banned for the next FIVE Warrior Conferences.

---

I2a. If the first/second/third place people want to keep their original prize

If you have one first/second/third place and you want to keep your original prize, you must contact me within thirty days from the end of the Warrior Conference I to still receive it. (Don’t worry, I won’t go offline for a month just to avoid giving it to you :P That would just be pathetic =/)

I2b. If the first/second/third place people want a chance to double their prize

If, and ONLY if, you are one of the first/second/third place people AND if you have three or more Victories AND you have not broken the deck rules at any point in the Conference, then, you have the chance to double your prize by challenging me.

When I have officially announced your placing and you are eligible (see above paragraph), you must post in this thread that you are challenging me. You must post this within three days of the end of the Warrior Conference I, but only AFTER I have announced your placing. AFTER those three days are over, you have SEVEN days to find and battle me, best two out of three. And then after that, your have thirty days to get your prize from me.

Possibility #1: You challenge me in this thread, then you win against me two out of three times, within the designated period.

Result: Your prize is doubled.

Possibility #2: You challenge me in this thread, then you lose against me two out of three times, within the designated period.

Result: You take one BC pack as your prize.

Possibility #3: You challenge me in this thread, but then we don't finish our two/three battles within the designated period.

Result: You take your original prize, but there are consequences.

Possibility #4: You challenge me in this thread, but then edit your post to take it back.

Result: You take your original prize, but there are consequences IF I saw your original post/challenge.

Possibility #5: You challenge me in this thread, but you are not able to send a friend request or a battle challenge (I will not do either of these under any circumstances).

Possibility #6: You challenge me in this thread, but then the friend battle error/bug makes it impossible for you to issue a battle challenge to another player.

First note: If you have broken the deck rules at ANY point in the Conference, you are NOT ELIGIBLE to challenge me, so you would just take your original prize (but there are consequences).

Second note: Anybody who has the Hypnotoxic Laser card in their deck will be ineligible for ANY prizes/placings and will be banned for the next FIVE Warrior Conferences.

II. The tournament

---

II.1. How the tournament works

This will work on an elimination basis. I will not match you up, mostly because I am too lazy to do so :D I will have a list of 20 players in the second post of this thread, and you can challenge any one of them. I will explain how the Warrior Conference I works from your point of view.

So, after the Conference has begun, you look at the third post of this thread, where you can see the list of the twenty participants. You see that Person A is online, so you challenge them and they accept.

Battle number one, you win against Person A. Great! :) (After your first battle, you must POST in this thread after the battle to announce the results, AND the Pokemon/elements each person used.) This is just the first battle though. Now, both of you have to CHANGE your decks (please follow the DECK RULES of the Conference). So you change from Deck Apple to Deck Blueberry and battle a second time.

Battle number two, with your new decks, Person A defeats you! :( (After your second battle, you must POST in this thread after the battle to announce the results, AND the Pokemon/elements each person used.) So now you both have one win each! O.o What happens now is that you change your decks AGAIN. (So you can go back to Deck Apple if you want, or you can use another new deck, like Deck Carrot. But you can’t use Deck Blueberry.)

Battle number three, you win a second time against Person A! :) (After your third battle, you must POST in this thread after the battle to announce the results, AND the Pokemon/elements each person used.) Since you have won two times against Person A, you now have one Victory; and Person A is out of the Conference :D

A new person. After your Victory over Person A, you see Person B online and you agree to battle. You CANNOT use the same deck you used in the third battle you just went through you with Person A. You CANNOT use the same deck twice in a row. (If you used Deck Apple against the third battle with Person A, then you CANNOT use Deck Apple against the first battle with Person B.) That’s why posting here and letting us know about the battle details is important.

---

II.2. Additional details about the tournament

You need to complete your 2-3 battles with the same person in a row. You CANNOT battle Person A once, then go to Person B and battle them once, then go back to Person A and battle them a second time... NO :cool:

After EACH battle, whether you won or lost, please post here with the results of your battle, as well as the Pokemon and element details of both players, so that we know what they used. The deck rules for the Warrior Conference I are very, VERY DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHER TOURNAMENTS, so please READ THEM CAREFULLY. It's always fun to read about battles, so please be as descriptive as you can! :) :) (And you have a chance of getting a prize, too!)

III. OBVIOUS RULES for your deck that you have to follow:

III.1. NO EX/LEGENDS

Self-explanatory; no EX Pokemon and no LEGENDS (the-two part cards).

III.2. NO ABILITLIES

This includes Abilities, Pokebodies, and Pokepowers. Anything I haven’t mentioned here that also works as an Ability/Pokebody/Pokepower is also not allowed. Also, this covers every stage of evolution: Basic, Stage One, and Stage Two. (Leave your Eelektriks and Altarias at home :P)

III.3. NO HYPNOTOXIC LASER

I hate this card. It will never be used in this or any future Warrior Conference. Having this card in your deck will make you ineligible for ANY prizes/placings and will get you banned for the next FIVE Warrior Conferences.

III.4. NO FORFEITS

If you are playing against somebody, please both exit and come back before starting your game so the heap sections error doesn’t get you. If somebody exits a game without warning AFTER a prize has been taken (by either player), the match will go to the person who stayed. (The prize has to be taken. If they leave while you were still deciding which one to take, the battle doesn't count... so don't take too long! :cool:) If you need to go run an errand or something, say so before you leave and ask if they will agree to reschedule your battle (they don’t have to agree; they could just take the win if a prize has already been taken by either player). This applies to each individual battle, so it's an instant win, NOT an instant Victory, unless you already had a win against the person before the forfeit.

IV. NOT-SO-OBVIOUS RULES for your deck that you also have to follow:

IV.1. All decks must be in Unlimited format.

You can use a Modified deck if you want, but the other person will be free to use an Unlimited deck if they want to.

IV.2. You MUST change your deck between each game.

You cannot use the exact same deck in every battle throughout the Conference.

IV.3. Your deck must have at least two different elements OF POKEMON. (But you can use MORE than two if you want.)

Colorless also counts as one element. Using a basic Energy Card also counts as one element (so if you use a basic Energy for a deck, then you CANNOT use that Pokemon type or Energy card type in the next deck), but you still need to use two different types of POKEMON per deck, not just one type of Pokemon and different basic Energy cards! Also, you can choose any special Energy Cards you want for your deck).

IV.4. You cannot use an element two games in a row.

I am making this rule to allow for diversity. But realistically, you could just alternate between two decks for the entire Conference. However, that would make it easier for your opponent to predict your upcoming deck and plan a strategy against it.

V. The Unique Rule for Warrior Conference I (you also have to follow this rule)

(This counts as a deck rule as well, I suppose.) Each Warrior Conference will have a rule unique only to that particular Conference :)

The Unique Rule for Warrior Conference I is:

-VI. How to join[/size]

The first TWENTY people to post their willingness to participate will be the only twenty participants of the Warrior Conference I. TO JOIN, please post in this thread and copy-paste this EXACT sentence:

"I would like to join and I understand ALL the deck rules and competition rules of the Warrior Conference I."

If you do not post this sentence, you will NOT be entered in the Conference.-

VII. When this Conference will end (The deadline/s)

The Warrior Conference I has TWO possible end dates.

The first possible end date is thirty days after the announcement of the official beginning of the Conference.

And the second possible end date is seven days after the latest battle for the Conference. So if NOBODY has battled in a week, I will post, declaring the Conference to be over.

VIII. Things that will get you banned

You will be banned from the next Warrior Conference if you:

- Are one of the people with Victories left after the Conference ends with no placings.

- Challenge me in this thread, but then we don't finish our second/third battle within the designated period (this covers Possibility #3).

You will be banned from the next THREE Warrior Conferences if you:

- Break any of the deck rules or the Unique Rule.

- Do not battle at all after signing up.

- Challenge me and then take it back.

- Challenge me in this thread, but then we don't finish even just our first battle within the designated period (this covers Possibilities #3, #5, and #6).

You will be banned from the next FIVE Warrior Conferences if you:

- Have Hypnotoxic Laser in your deck.

IX. People who are banned from Warrior Conference I

Because the rules for the original Warrior Conference I were not as refined as they could have been, NOBODY is banned from participating in this Warrior Conference I.

X. Final Comments

I hope this was easy to understand. Please ask any questions if you have them! :)

So, are you ready to leave EX, LEGENDS, Abilities, Pokepowers, Pokebodies, Hypnotoxic Laser, and forfeits behind? :D :cool: :cool:

Archived