Which Starter Pokemon will you pick in Pokemon X and Y?

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Will you pick chespin, fennekin, or froakie. I will probably pick fennekin, as it looks the best.

Votes:

Chespin: 1

Froakie: 5

Fennekin: 7

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the first time ever, I'm not going to be picking a grass starter because this one looks extremely ugly :(

Either Fennekin or Froakie. I will probably decide on which one when their final evolutions are released.

Froakie is so cute and it has Eletric-Water typing.

FROAKIWEE!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?It's not electric water!

But,i liek that fennekin.

I have always been a grass fan. The earlier years was a toss up between Charmander and Cyndaquil though with the grass types, as those for me were awesome fire starters. Ever since Cyndaquil though, I haven't really cared for the fire types. That is, until Fennekin came along!

I am more than likely going to pick up my first fire starter in years with Fennekin, however, like Nintendan said above, I'll wait till the evolutions are revealed before I make a definite choice!

I'll definitely choose Froakie! Just look at the little guy, he's certainly the cutest! What do you think his evolved form will look like? I'm hoping that he gets a cool foam beard. Beards are awesome. There aren't enough Pokémon with beards...

Ok. I was gonna go with chespin until I saw Froakie. But I'm gonna wait till their evolutions ate revealed before I choose though. (I swear if Fennikin evolves into ANOTHER fire/fighting type, I am gonna hurl. We have way too many fire/fighting type starters Nintendo!

Ok. I was gonna go with chespin until I saw Froakie. But I'm gonna wait till their evolutions ate revealed before I choose though. (I swear if Fennikin evolves into ANOTHER fire/fighting type, I am gonna hurl. We have way too many fire/fighting type starters Nintendo!

I am in total agreement! I miss the days of a pure fire stater from beginning to end, oh Charizard and Typhlosion how I miss you.

-

1GEN: Charmander (F) - Reason: 2 Type Evolution

2GEN: Chikorita (G) - Reason: Cute

3GEN: Treeko (G) - Reason: Cute

4GEN: Piplup (W) - Reason: Cute / 2 Type Evolution

5GEN: Tepig (F) - Reason: 2 Type Evolution

6GEN: Froakie (W) - Reason: Cute

My predictions:

Chespin evolves into GRASS/GROUND

Fennekin evolves into FIRE/ELECTRIC

Froakie evolves into WATER/ICE

This way they have a counter clockwise weakness chart...

Normal starter weakness

GRASS > WATER > FIRE > GRASS

And with this new type starter evolutions:

GROUND > FIRE > ICE > GRASS or GROUND > ELECTRIC > WATER > GROUND

Interesting Avunaos! But I don't think that Fire/Electric Evolutions would look that good on something related to Fennekin. Do you guys (Poke Ball 1 and Prof_Fett) not like Fire/Fighting because they evolve into hideous beasts, to say it lightly?

makes me sick just thinking about it. I want Froakie to evolve to a dual type. Why do almost all water type starters stay pure water type? [with the exception of swampert]?

makes me sick just thinking about it. I want Froakie to evolve to a dual type. Why do almost all water type starters stay pure water type? [with the exception of swampert]?
How about a new "FROG" type? Super-effective against bug! Ha!

Archived