Help with trading

Hexylia

I feel stupid. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to the trade section, put up my binder, or look at others. Any links that claim to lead to "trade" are grayed out and refuse to let me click them. I can mark cards as 'for trade' or 'wanted' but have to right-click and select as I can't use the buttons on the bottom. And I havn't gotten a response in chat so figured I'd attempt the forums.

Thanks in advance, I'm probably blind.

First thing you will want to do is go to your collection, this can be done by clicking the icon that looks like 3 cards and then clicking on the word collection. When in this part you will want to click on a card and underneath there should be in orange text a button that says tag for trade. This will then add cards to your binder so when people view it they can make offers to you based on what you have.

Now as for trading the icon inbetween the deck builder and the shopping bag, don't recall what the icon looks like off top of head. But anyway in there you will see public offers right off the bat. There will be several tabs along the top and you will want to click the one that says create new private offer. This will take you to a list of friends and others in public chat that you can check binders and trade with. You can look through binders by clicking the persons name, make sure you have the little check mark removed that says show only cards i want or there binder might show up empty.

Hope this was helpful to you and you are able to locate what you were looking for.

Thank you for the reply. However the buttons you are describing are those that are grayed out and unclickable. I can and have marked cards 'for trade' by a different method but the trade icon remains locked.

We can unlock basic free decks through the Trainer Challenge, and the cards in those decks are untradable. Those may be the cards you are trying to click :)

If, like me, you don't like the not-for-trade gaps in your card list, you can obtain other copies of those same card so that you have tradable versions in addition to untradable versions. Then you will be able to mark those particular cards for trade :P

If your icons are grayed out then you need to uninstall your client and reinstall from the website. If the problem still happens then you need to probably send in a notice to the Support Panel. A professor should be able to link you to it from here.

• 2 months later...

what about the cards you get from the booster packs that come for free on log in days? are those supposed to be greyed out as well? i am having the same trading problem and got my first ex card through a booster that was given to me just for logging in and would like to trade it. Is trading exculsively for money spenders?

Archived