Available Promo's

gravybeast

The purpose of this thread is to help players find out which promos are currently available in game. Below is a list I have compiled that should contain every promo that is available. If you have any promo card that isn't listed on this list then let me know in this thread and I will meet up with you and verify and add it to the list. Thanks!

HGSS:

Latias HGSS10

Latios HGSS11

BW:

Zoroark BW9

Pansage BW11

Zorua BW12

Darumaka BW18

Zoroark BW19

Serperior BW20

Emboar BW21

Samurott BW22

Reshiram BW23

Zekrom BW24

Axew BW26

Litwick BW27

Victini BW32

Riolu BW33

Luxio BW34

Reshiram EX BW36

Kyurem EX BW37

Zekrom EX BW38

Battle City BW39

Kyurem BW44

Mewtwo EX BW45

Darkrai EX BW46

Rayquaza EX BW47

Keldeo EX BW61

Black Kyurem EX BW62

White Kyurem EX BW63

Meloetta BW68

Meloetta BW69

That makes 30 total promos that are guaranteed obtainable.

Also if I could get a professor to verify this list if you're not busy that would be great. I have heard alot of rumors that there are a few cards available and I'm not even sure how it's possible. In the past I've heard cards like Raikou HGSS19 and related cards were available and a few players saying they saw people with them. I know these cards were only released in Collectors Tins IRL. Recently, I was informed there were a few Shuckle HGSS15's running around. How is this possible? If I can pull them out of packs then I will most definitely open a few dozen.

I'm going to give people a little incentive to actually post here. To show my dedication to finding info on this subject, I will give you 20 packs if you can just prove to me you have a copy of any promo I have not listed above. This list is to help people so if you have any promo other than the ones I have list, don't keep it to yourself, share the info and get some packs. This is first come first serve. Once a card has been found, no one else can claim the prize.

• 2 months later...

I have updated the list with-

Keldeo EX BW61

Black Kyurem EX BW62

White Kyurem EX BW63

Meloetta BW68

Meloetta BW69

Remember, if you have any promos other than the promos listed at the top of the page, claim your 20 free packs just by proving it to me. If you wish, you will remain anonymous. If you know anyone that has any promo that isn't on my list and can arrange to have them prove it to me, you will also get a reward.

I'm almost certain both of you are finding these in either the trade screen or by checking show all in your collection and you do not actually own these. If you don't actually own these then please do not post in this thread as it creates confusion for the community. This thread is to eliminate confusion by letting people know what is available to actually obtain and not what is showing up in the collection as unobtainable. If you do own these cards and can prove me wrong then feel free to do it. Post a time you will be online. Bonus 5 packs if you can prove where you got it as long as it's not "I got it through a trade".

Meganium(Prime) HGSS08

Typlosion(Prime)HGSS09

Can you both add me in game. Username: AlexManectric and I will verify these cards from your binder on behalf of GravyBeast. This requires you to tag them for trade. I will have the pack rewards ready provided they are what you say they are.

Archived