Apology

0PsyQueen96

Hi all Mmy name is 0PsyQueen96 and i want to publicly apologize to 2 people :

1st to AlexManectric if i ever acted childishly,or insulted her in any way.I feel her as a really close friend of mine -Alex please forgive me and be my friend like u aways were.It would be my honor to have such a wonderfull person as my friend! :)

2nd to ShadowMachine i said some things to alex i am not proud of in my time of really hightened emotions so i want to say i apologize for everything i said i didn't really mean it u are my friend as well u have been since TCG was web verzion :) I hope u forgive me too!

Everyone who think i embarace myself by this treath i am gladl to do it for these 2 people they deserve better than i treated them in the past :)

Hey opsy,i just read this post.Ive been sick the last few days and had alot on my plate lately.But as to your post.I cant speak for alex.But as for shadow machine.I dont belive hes one to hold a grudge.In many ways hes like me.So i would talk with these trainers personally.Thats a waarriors point of view.Good luck.Later.

Hey guys,

I will be closing this topic. Lets play nice!

Please do not let your interactions get to a point where you need to publically apologize to each other on the forums. We also really frown on posting other people's screen names/usernames into your forum posts. If you would like to address someone directly please use the in-game chat features. Thanks!

Archived