Pokemon head to head tournament

Wailord88888

This tournament 2 people willl battle head to head winner moves on loser is eliminated you are allowed to switch decks after each battle. The champion of the tournament will get 1 pack of boundaries crossed pack! You and your opponent have 1 week to battle and post a result if you don't then the winner will be the highest winning seed! All the spots are filled so let the tournament begin!!!!

Here are the brackets for round 1

1. Wailord88888 Winner: Sup3rvilli4n

8. Sup3rvilli4n

2. Outtayamind Winner: Outtayamind

7. Luckyluca55

3. Dalek2011 Winner: Andreas4

6. Andreas4

4. SuperNova51D Winner: SuperNova51D

5. Aleob

all round 1 games must be completed before januray 17 at 11:59 pm EST

You may battle whenever you and opponet are ready but please do before january 17 11:59 pm EST. also can one person from each battle please comment the winner for an update

Round 2 bracket:

winner from 1/8: Sup3rvilli4n Winner: SuperNova51D

winner from 4/5: SuperNova51D

winner from 2/7: Outtayamind Winner:

winner from 3/6: Andreas4

this time battles must be over before january 24 at 11:59 pm EST. Could one of the battlers from each battle comment the result for an update thx!

Championship Battle:

winner from 1/8 and 4/5: SuperNova51D

winner from 2/7 and 3/6:

Please this battle will be at the latest of januray 31 11:59 pm EST thx.

could one of the 2 battlers please comment result of the championship battle!

All the spots are filled so the tournament starts now!!!

THX for joining and good luck

I would like to join, but i feel the set times are too restrictive because everyone has a different schedule, so I would suggest doing something like Da_Granny is doing in their tourney where the battles must be completed in a week.

Edit: Sorry for posting early i didn't see the last sentence.

oh no what i meant was that you have to sign up before january 10 at 7:50 pm EST!! also i think i will get rid of times and do that thing da granny is doing thx for the suggestion!

all the spots are filled for the tournament so it is now started you have until january 17 11:59 pm EST to complete battle and post result on this thread!!!! if you don't post the highest winning seed moves on!!! if everyone finishes there battle before january 17 11:59 pm EST then we can start round 2 early!! good luck to the other 7 battlers!!!!!!

Archived