Playing Online?

slbsergio

When i choose to play trading card game online instead of the trainer challenge, it doesnt go further than white screen. Same happens when i try to go to the deck builder.

Any suggestions on what to do, or any ideas why this is happening? Thanks :)

This is most likely because you haven't redeemed a code yet. The packs with codes on them have this special marking on them, and they can only be found at hobby shops and specialty stores in the U.S. and Canada.

HNI_0092.jpg

I have, just went to store and bought red frenzy theme deck. I have redeemed the code aswell, and it still doesnt allow me to play online, white screen when i try to.

I have, just went to store and bought red frenzy theme deck. I have redeemed the code aswell, and it still doesnt allow me to play online, white screen when i try to.

Booster pack =/= Theme deck.

It's because the Black & White Pre-Constructed Theme Decks no longer grant access to the Closed Beta of Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. You will have to find a Booster Pack saying it has a code card inside, NOT a Theme Deck.

Edit: Beat me to it, Ludwig!

Archived