Pokemon Help

bemmy123

Hey everyone! Here we can tell eachother tips for all Pokemon games and Pokemon training! So you can share strategies. (Erg, I don`t like that word. Its hard to spell... STRADEGIES.... erg...) And if you need help in one of the games, you can ask other people for help so they can tell you what to do! We can also share what Pokemon we usually have on our team! So if you need help, have any questions, or just want to share strategies, this is the thread for you!:cool:

Whimsicott @Toxic or Flame Orb

Prankster

EVs: 252 HP/252 Spd

-Switcheroo

-Leech Seed

-Toxic

-Stun Spore

Int the past PGL competetion I've learned to get annoyed by Thundurus and Garchomp, so I thought of this. What do you guys think?

(it's awesome! Check this glengarry I made on Pokemon Showdown!)

Gengar @ Choice Band (Levitate ability)

252 Attack. 252 speed. 4 SpD (Adament Nature)

- Shadow Punch

- Body Slam

- Drain Punch

- Fire Punch

It takes tons of people by surprise and even swept an entire team once

Awesome! Thats so cool! If I can find one of my games I will share my Pokemon too! XD One BIG mistake I made and I have NO idea why I did this: Taught every Pokemon I own that can: Fly. BIGGEST mistake EVER. I Have NO idea... LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! I am trying to get through the Chargestone cave on Pokemon White 2, the pokemon I have in my party are:

Dewott, level 35, Brave nature, he loves to eat, he is holding a Mystic Water, and his moves are: Return, Razor Shell, Surf, and Aqua Jet, STATS: HP: 111, Attack: 78, Defense, 51, Sp. Attack: 70, Sp. Defense: 50, Speed: 54 ABILITY: Torrent

Zoroark, level 30, Hasty nature, he is proud of his power, he is currently not holding an item, and his moves are: Night Slash, Faint Attack, Foul Play, Taunt, STATS: HP: 85, Attack: 77, Defense: 45, Sp. Attack: 86, Sp. Defense: 50, Speed: 84 ABILITY: Illusion

Espeon, level 29, Lonely nature, Capable of taking hits, holding Leftovers, and his moves are: Covet, Return, Psych Up, Take Down, STATS: HP: 79, Attack: 51, Defense: 44, Sp. Attack: 84, Sp. Defense: 64, Speed: 72 ABILITY: Synchronize

Tranquill, level 29, Hasty nature, Capable of taking hits, holding Quick Claw, and her moves are: Fly, Return, Air Cutter, Roost, STATS: HP: 79, Attack: 54, Defense: 45, Sp. Attack: 42, Sp. Defense: 37, Speed: 57 ABILITY: Big Pecks

Liepard, level 29, Modest nature, Mischievous, holding Scope Lens, and his moves are: Pursuit, Fury Swipes, Hone Claws, Cut, STATS: HP: 84, Attack: 59, Defense: 42, Sp. Attack: 72, Sp. Defense: 39, Speed: 78 ABILITY: Unburden

Lucario (Lucas), level 32, Calm nature, Loves to eat, currently holding nothing, his moves are Copycat, Quick Attack, Bone Rush, Force Palm, STATS: HP: 97, Attack: 74, Defense: 54, Sp. Attack: 89, Sp. Defense: 56, Speed 66 ABILITY: Steadfast

The Pokemon I have in my PC boxes are: Mareep, Sewaddle, Psyduck, Lillipup, Venipede, Azurill, Petilil, Patrat, Rattata, Sandile, Karrablast, Elekid, Audino, Shelmet, Delcatty, Eevee, Arcanine, Darumaka, Lilligant, Foongus, Ferroseed, and Emolga

I am planning to eventually evolve Eevee into Umbreon.

Note: I was thinking of trading all my other epic pokemon from other pokemon games to it, but not now.

Whimsicott @Toxic or Flame Orb

Prankster

EVs: 252 HP/252 Spd

-Switcheroo

-Leech Seed

-Toxic

-Stun Spore

Int the past PGL competetion I've learned to get annoyed by Thundurus and Garchomp, so I thought of this. What do you guys think?

I think Prankster Encore is one of the best moves Whimsicott can have, so I'd probably try and find a space for it. (Or at least Taunt).

Bemmy, you can delete HM moves - you need to find the Move Deleter in your game. I think in White 2 he's in the PWT, though I might be wrong. He'll delete any move your Pokémon has you no longer want.

Here is a good pokemon training tip. Zubat, Ratatta, Tentacool, Magikarp, annoying, right? Nope. If you see one of those pokemon that pop up everywhere, don't run away, battle ***! that way your pokemon will gain more xp

I need help catching Cobailion,virizion,terrakion,and Kyurem on my white game any got any tips.

P.S. Used my masterball on Zekrom. I know it was a bad move.

I would buy as many Ultraballs and Timerballs as I could. Also, I would have a Pokemon that can use a move like Thunder Wave (paralyze (sleep will work too)) and can safely lower the other Pokemon's HP until it is very low. I would save before I started the fight...

• 5 weeks later...
Hey guys! I am trying to get through the Chargestone cave on Pokemon White 2, the pokemon I have in my party are:

Dewott, level 35, Brave nature, he loves to eat, he is holding a Mystic Water, and his moves are: Return, Razor Shell, Surf, and Aqua Jet, STATS: HP: 111, Attack: 78, Defense, 51, Sp. Attack: 70, Sp. Defense: 50, Speed: 54 ABILITY: Torrent

Zoroark, level 30, Hasty nature, he is proud of his power, he is currently not holding an item, and his moves are: Night Slash, Faint Attack, Foul Play, Taunt, STATS: HP: 85, Attack: 77, Defense: 45, Sp. Attack: 86, Sp. Defense: 50, Speed: 84 ABILITY: Illusion

Espeon, level 29, Lonely nature, Capable of taking hits, holding Leftovers, and his moves are: Covet, Return, Psych Up, Take Down, STATS: HP: 79, Attack: 51, Defense: 44, Sp. Attack: 84, Sp. Defense: 64, Speed: 72 ABILITY: Synchronize

Tranquill, level 29, Hasty nature, Capable of taking hits, holding Quick Claw, and her moves are: Fly, Return, Air Cutter, Roost, STATS: HP: 79, Attack: 54, Defense: 45, Sp. Attack: 42, Sp. Defense: 37, Speed: 57 ABILITY: Big Pecks

Liepard, level 29, Modest nature, Mischievous, holding Scope Lens, and his moves are: Pursuit, Fury Swipes, Hone Claws, Cut, STATS: HP: 84, Attack: 59, Defense: 42, Sp. Attack: 72, Sp. Defense: 39, Speed: 78 ABILITY: Unburden

Lucario (Lucas), level 32, Calm nature, Loves to eat, currently holding nothing, his moves are Copycat, Quick Attack, Bone Rush, Force Palm, STATS: HP: 97, Attack: 74, Defense: 54, Sp. Attack: 89, Sp. Defense: 56, Speed 66 ABILITY: Steadfast

The Pokemon I have in my PC boxes are: Mareep, Sewaddle, Psyduck, Lillipup, Venipede, Azurill, Petilil, Patrat, Rattata, Sandile, Karrablast, Elekid, Audino, Shelmet, Delcatty, Eevee, Arcanine, Darumaka, Lilligant, Foongus, Ferroseed, and Emolga

I am planning to eventually evolve Eevee into Umbreon.

Note: I was thinking of trading all my other epic pokemon from other pokemon games to it, but not now.

Could someone please help me with this if they have the chance?

I need help catching Cobailion,virizion,terrakion,and Kyurem on my white game any got any tips.

P.S. Used my masterball on Zekrom. I know it was a bad move.

I did this with my Pokémon Red back in the day. Used Master Ball on something other than Mewtwo. Whoops!

This *sn`* a game related problem, but * have spotted something going on with the website! Whenever * try to type words like: *******, *** and even some of the names, it just appears ** stars! (* understand that the words are probably gone in this post too... -.-)

Archived