Matthew's Trade Centre: [Looking for Boosters]

matthew69

The Top Cut Trading Inc.

-By the community, for the community, revolutionizing PTCGO one step at a time.

Authorized traders to help with this thread:

Matthew69, CheefSweetLeef, FreeSpirit87, LouisValentine, Mefftu, c_huynh1712, Moin12345, DesDaddy, Letsgomets123, Gsingh & Cymantex.

Introduction, and Summary of our aims:

-Simply put, This is a pack trading thread, OUR CARDS for YOUR PACKS.

Here at the Top Cut Trading Inc. we aim to revolutionize the trading experience on PTCGO for the benefit of Pokemon fans around the globe. We aim to do this by fulfilling our simple goal of spreading happiness to the global community by providing players with all their PTCGO card needs, at the fairest prices possible.

The Top Cut Trading Inc. is proud of its heritage and continued success in the PTCGO community, having earned a reputation as the longest running and most successful trading thread ever seen in the game under the watchful eye of Gravybeast, CheefSweetLeef and the many other members of our incredible trading team who have served us so well, and will continue to support us over the months to come.

As many of you may know, whilst an integral part and major attraction, PTCGO isn't just about Trading, its also about Battling, and competing against your friends in a wide variety of different tournaments and events. I am proud to say that many of the pack proceeds from this thread are fed directly into the tournaments and raffles that you know and love in order to provide increased prize support for the lucky winners and proud champions.

We are honoured here at the Inc. to be sponsors and donors to a wide variety of tournaments such as the ever-popular "Battle Frontier", and also other tournaments such as the "Team Championship Season" and "The Summer PTCGO Championship." We look forward to further integrating ourselves with the community in the future, and can't wait to support and work alongside other great community events.

We as a group have spent countless months and several hours every day closely monitoring prices of public trades, chat lobbies, and other Forum threads in order to give a price guide that is as accurate, fair and up-to-date as possible. We pride ourselves on the fact that many newer players in particular will be able to use our price guide to gain a better understanding of the value of their cards, and in-turn enable them to enjoy trading to its full extent without being worried about getting ripped off or scammed out of their rarest cards.

I would like to personally offer my thanks for reading through this long introduction, and if you have any further questions then feel free to contact me or any other of my colleagues on the thread via PM's in game, or if unable to find us, post your questions on the Forum thread.

Have a lovely day, and thank you for using the Top Cut!

Guidelines, and a brief message:

This isn't just a trade thread for me, its for the benefit of everyone, everywhere. I have spent countless months and several hours a day closely monitoring prices of public trades, chat lobbies, and have been involved in other large trade threads to get to the point where I am now.

This thread is updated almost daily to reflect prices and demand of cards in order to ensure that you can feel comfortable using the prices of this thread to get proper value out of your cards.

I'm not a machine though, so if you do feel that a card is unfairly or incorrectly priced, or see any other mistakes with the thread, make sure to contact me in game, or on the thread :). I will be more than happy to discuss the values of certain cards with you, and make any changes if necessary.

As stated throughout, this is a pack trading thread, our cards for your packs. We openly accept all packs but sometimes do have preferences which means that the value of each particular pack does vary. We almost always offer a discount on larger orders of 50+ packs depending on which cards you want. If needed and requested we will add evolution lines to the final card when you purchase it. We will at times take cards for trade dependant on our stock of those particular cards.

If there is any unlisted card that you wish to inquire about please ask on the thread :). Should you have any complaints or issues with a particular trader on the thread, please contact me in game, and I will try to sort out a solution to the problem :).

Completing a trade:

First of all you need to check the thread to find out the appropriate price of the card you want, to decide whether you wish to trade for that particular card :). You can find the cards of the thread easily by pressing "Ctrl+f " on your computer and then placing the name of the card you are looking for into the search bar that will appear on the screen, and pressing Enter!

If you aren't sure which cards you want (this may seem silly to many older players, but newer members of the game may be unsure as to what deck that they want to build, as well as which cards they should use) then don't be afraid to contact me or one of the other authorized traders in game, we will all be happy to help and advise you. If you want deck help, then just create a Forum thread of your own in the Deck Help section, and then more players will be able to give advice to improve your deck and make it stronger, so you will know which cards to look for!

Once you have found the cards that you want to trade for, you can Post a Reply on the thread (by pressing the Post a Reply button at the bottom of any post) and then record it in a similar manner to the sample post below, to make it clear which cards you want and their cost in packs:

Here is a sample post:

Hey everyone! I'm looking for the following cards, does anybody have them :)?

2 Darkrai EX (2 x 5)

4 Dark Patch (4 x 1)

2 Sableye (2 x 0.5)

Total is 15 packs - I would like to pay in 6 PLB, 6 PLS, 3 BCR packs please! :)

Finished? Congratulations, you have made a trade request, now you just need to complete the trade! Now you just need to follow a few more simple steps, and you will be on your way to paradise :P!

While you wait for myself or any other "Authorized Trader" to respond to your trade request please tag your packs for trade, by finding the packs in your collection, and clicking the button with the two arrows, so it lights up and changes colour. We may offer a discount at this stage, dependant on which cards you have ordered, and the size of the order, but you are not able to give yourself discounts :P !

One of our trading team should send you the offer quickly, or contact you in game to sort out the trade. If someone fails to do so please find one of us in game and ask us directly if needed. Otherwise feel free to repost that you have yet to receive help or to answer to any questions. We aim to get to you as quickly as we can, but sometimes it can be difficult for a variety of reasons so please try to keep patient.

Instead of waiting for the trade to be sent to you, you are more than welcome to send your trade yourself, as me and many other members have a large binder of cards already tagged for trade. Please bear in mind though that we may not all have the exact quantity of the particular card you are looking for, so I recommend PM'ing the player to whom you are sending the trade in game before doing so.

Please try to organise your trades neatly and double check your prices, as it will save us a lot of time at our end when it comes to reviewing your orders. Also please respect the wishes of the person trading with you. What they want to accept in the end will be the choice of them and them alone.

Please take note that some cards will cost additional value:

If the trader wishes for cards to be specific versions we reserve the right to ask extra value in certain cases. As some but not all of these cards can be much harder to obtain than other more common versions of them. This will only be in effect for SELECT RegF, RevF, Promo & League cards. If you are on a budget other versions of some cards may be available for a lesser value.

If you prefer a specific version of a card just let us know, we have a fairly large amount of cards on hand. Prices for Full Arts, Secret Rares & Other high value cards from packs should be directly listed. Regarding Promos some can be extremely rare so they are generally priced upon request. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. Obviously with different card rarities (I.E. ♦ & •), come different values in general.

Notes, and lists of abbreviations:

1. Non-Foils (NF)-Nothing on the card is unique, just a normal card.

2. Regular Foils (RegF)-The art of the card has a foil effect, but nothing else.

3. Reverse Foils (RevF)-The card itself has a foil effect, except for the art.

4. Full Arts (FA)- These cards will have versions where the art takes up the whole card.

5. Promotional Cards (Promo)-Cards obtained via special promo codes. Available in some merchandise & also given out by TPCI at times. The values on these cards vary greatly. Some of these are amongst the rarest cards in the game.

6. Secret Rares(SR)-Certain cards will have a golden and shiny, secret rare version.

7. League Cards (LC)-Unlocked via codes obtained by attending league events. The value of these cards also varies but they are usually higher than regular set cards of the same prints value. Some of these cards can also be somewhat difficult to obtain.

8. Pokemon Extra (EX)-Basically any pokemon that has an EX after its' name. Generally they only come Regular, Promo or Full Art.

9. Mega Evolutions (Mega EX)-The next step after EX cards. These cards must be evolved from an EX pokemon and cause your turn to end.

10. Pokemon Prime (Prime)-Rare cards from HGSS era sets usually distinguishable by the special border (with the appearance of spikes) around the art.

11. Pokemon Legends (Legends)-Rare Legend cards obtained from HGSS era sets. You can easily tell these cards apart because the names will contain 2 pokemon (I.E. Raikou & Suicune Legend) and each Legend Set will contain 2 halves to the full card.

These and other basic factors such as demand & availability will determine price asked.

Some cards we cannot discount:

All cards with '*' noted by the price, we may hold the right not to offer a discount on as these are the most sought after cards on the site and it is difficult to keep up with the demand. For every copy of these cards we get we have people wanting ten. We can't discount them as they are too easy to post in public trades and quickly sell for full price. Not that you can't do that with just about anything with a little patience, but these are just the cards everyone wants and they are way to easy to get rid of and extremely hard to obtain.

Also due to the free packs being given out via tournaments and the rapid increase in some card values that are currently taking place. We reserve the right to raise certain prices when deemed necessary. I am not always here to update the thread when it is needed and card values often rise and change throughout the day.

Also as most of the packs being given out in tournaments are FF or XY we reserve the right to at times not accept them or ask extra value on the most demanded cards. This is to protect our stock from being completely bought out with these freely obtained in game packs. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but feel it is a necessary precaution for the time being. At least until tournaments leave the beta process and/or stop giving out free packs to nearly anyone who plays.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I am online now I believe the cards should be tagged, I would be interested in Boundaries Crossed Packs please thanks.

Trade sent, please accept ^^

Price List

[TABLE=class: cms_table_cms_table_outer_border, width: 600, align: center]

[TD=align: center]Tropical Beach:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: cms_table_cms_table_grid, width: 350, align: left]

46*

46*

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Furious Fists EX's[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Name:

Regular Art:

Full Art:

Lucario EX

24*

Seismitoad EX

19*

M-Lucario EX

Dragonite EX

M-Heracross

Heracross EX

Hawlucha-EX

X

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Furious Fists Full Arts: [/TD]

[/TABLE]

Korrina

Battle Reporter

Fossil Researcher

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]EX[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

Regular

Full Art

Mewtwo EX (NXD)

44*

Darkrai EX

40*

Landorus EX

35*

Virizion EX

19*

Genesect EX

17*

Keldeo EX (BC)

14*

Rayquaza EX

12*

Deoxys EX

11*

Yveltal EX

10*

Entei EX

Thundurus EX

Mew EX (DRX)

Cobalion EX

Lugia EX

Charizard EX (Combustion B.)

X

Black Kyurem EX (PLS)

X

Ho-oh EX

Articuno EX

Raikou EX

Terrakion EX

Jirachi EX

Latias EX

Kangashkan EX

Tornadus EX (DEX)

Shaymin EX (NXD)

M Kangaskhan EX (SR)

X

Charizard EX (Stoke)

Reshiram EX (NXD)

Victini EX (PS)

Kyogre EX

Kyurem EX (NXD)

Zekrom EX (NXD)

Toxicroak EX

Xerneas EX

Giratina EX

Palkia EX

Groudon EX

Registeel EX

Regigigas EX

Tornadus EX (PF)

Mewtwo EX (LT)

X

M Charizard EX (Fire SR)

X

M Charizard EX (Dragon SR)

X

Celebi EX

Venusaur EX

Heatran EX

Blastoise EX

Emolga EX

Magnezone EX

Cresselia EX

Skarmory EX

Black Kyurem EX (BC)

Dialga EX

Latios EX

White Kyurem EX (BC)

M Venusaur EX

X

M Blastoise EX

X

M kangashkan EX

X

Keldeo EX (LT)

X

M Charizard EX(Fire)

X

M Charizard EX(Dragon)

X

Moltres EX

X

Kyurem EX(PB)

x

Zapdos EX

X

White Kyurem EX (PS)

X

Lugia EX (LT)

X

Chandelure EX

X

Excadrill EX

X

Victini EX (LT)

X

Black Kyurem EX (LT)

X

White Kyurem EX (LT)

X

Kyurem EX (LT)

X

Reshiram EX (LT)

X

Zekrom EX (LT)

X

Shaymin EX(LT)

X

Mew EX (LT)

X

Meloetta EX

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Promo EX

[/TABLE]

Mewtwo EX

Darkrai EX

Delphox EX

Greninja EX

Yveltal EX

Rayquaza EX

Chesnaught EX

Keldeo EX

Thundurus EX

Deoxys EX

Krookodile EX

Lugia EX

Charizard EX

Xerneas EX

Black Kyurem EX

White Kyurem EX

Kyurem EX

Reshiram EX

Zekrom EX

Tornadus EX (Pre-release)

Garchomp EX

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Secret Rare[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

Garbodor

17*

Empoleon

16*

Emboar

11*

Blastoise

9*

Pikachu

Dusknoir

Garchomp

Zoroark

Sigilyph

Altaria

Gardevoir

Terrakion

Archeops

Exeggcute

Serperior

Charizard

Chandelure

Virizion

Golurk

Hydreigon

Krookodile

Meowth

Reshiram (Gold)

Zekrom (Gold)

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Furious Fists[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Landorus

Machamp

Magmortar

Aurorus

Politoed

Electivre

Hawlucha

Tyranturm

Poliwrath

Dedenne

Gothitelle

Jynx

Hypno

Leafeon

Victreebel

Glaceon

Klefki.

Sylveon

Noivern

Flygon

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Flashfire[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Pyroar

Shiftry

Druddigon

Miltank

Milotic

Meowstic

Dusknoir

Dragalge

Durant

Forretress

Floette

Goodra

Lopunny

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: cms_table_cms_table_cms_table_outer_border, width: 600, align: center]

[TD=align: center]X & Y[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: cms_table_cms_table_cms_table_grid, width: 350, align: left]

Raichu

Delphox

Greninja

Trevenant

Aromatisse

Gourgeist

Xerneas

Yveltal

Aegislash (Kings Shield)

Slurpuff

Chesnaught

Vivillon

Dugtrio

Aegislash (Buster Swing)

Malamar

Wigglytuff

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Legendary Treasures[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Emboar

Garbodor

Garchomp

Serperior

Charizard

TR]

Victini

[/TR]

Kyurem

Zekrom

Gothitelle

[/TR]

Sigilyph

Terrakion

Zoroark

Cobalion

Hydreigon

Rayquaza

Leavanny

Virizion

Reshiram

Gyarados

Samurott

Seismitoad

[/TR]

Zapdos

Toxicroak

Spiritomb

Cincinno

Tornadus

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]Plasma Blast[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Blastoise

Suicune

Sigilyph (Tool Box)

Haxorus

Porygon_Z

Cradily

Masquerain

Genesect

Froslass

Drifblim

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Plasma Freeze[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Kyurem

Absol

Leafeon

Chandelure

Electrode

Cofagrigus

Mr. Mime

Umbreon

Weavile

Dragonite

Kingdra

Beedrill

Cacturne

Exeggutor

Flareon

Reshiram

Glaceon

Seismitoad

Vaniluxe

Zekrom

Kecleon

Staraptor

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]Plasma Storm[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Crobat

KlinKlang (Plasma Steel)

Lucario

Magnezone (Dual Brains)

Snorlax

Cherrim

Infernape

Beartic

Manaphy

Giratina

Weezing

Braviary

Clefable

Exploud

Togekiss

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Boundaries Crossed[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Dusknoir

Blastoise

Ditto

Flygon

Vileplume

Charizard

Stoutland

Electivre

Meloetta

Munna

Scolipede

Swoobat

Toxicroak

Crustle

Scizor

Audino

Stoutland

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Dragons Exalted[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Garbodor

Hydreigon (Dark Trance)

Garchomp

Altaria

Sigilyph

Ninetails

Roserade

Drifblim

Aggron

Ampharos (Elec Wall)

Ninjask

Beautifly

Wailord

Ampharos

Golurk

Shedinja

Honchkrow

Probopass

Gabite (Dragon Call)

Bouffalant

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Dragon Vault (Non-DV Stamp)[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Complete Set

Kyurem

Super Rod

Rayquaza

Salamence

Dragonite

EXP.Share

First Ticket

All other cards

0.5-1

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Dark Explorers[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Empoleon

Accelgor

Venusaur

Sableye

Zoroark

Cacturne

Volcarona

Cofagrigus (Chuck)

Espeon

Blissey

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Next Destinies[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Gardevoir

Reshiram

Zekrom

Chandelure (Flame Burst)

Amoonguss

Vanilluxe

Zapdos

Zebstrika

Musharna

Shiftry

Cincinno

Wigglytuff

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Noble Victories[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Terrakion Full Art

Cobalion Full Art

Virizion Full Art

Victini Full Art

Terrakion

Virizion

Victini (V-Create)

Victini (Victory Star)

Kyurem

Chandelure

Archeops

Cobalion

Leavanny

Seismitoad

Hydreigon

Landorus

Vanilluxe

Victini (V-Blast)

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Emerging Powers[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Thundurus Full Art

Tornadus Full Art

Gothitelle

Beartic

Thundurus

Tornadus

Virizion

Terrakion

Mandibuzz

Cobalion

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Black & White[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Reshiram Full Art

Zekrom Full Art

Klinklang

Emboar

Reuniclus

Zoroark

Serperior

Reshiram

Zekrom

Krookodile

Mandibuzz

Bouffalant

Cincinno

Unfezant

All other Rares

All other Uncommons

All other Commons

[/TABLE]

HGSS Era

As the cards from this era are from Booster Packs no longer available for redemption (previously available through the discontinued "Booster Credits") these cards are subject to higher prices due to their increased rarity and high demand amongst both collectors and deck builders looking to make Unlimited decks.

Despite all this the Top Cut has the largest and most comprehensive guide to the current "values" of these cards in the game, and will be able to stock you with almost your needs at the fairest and cheapest prices that we can (though due to a lack of stock, and their considerably high rarity we cannot guarantee that we have cards from certain artworks such as Reverse Foil from these older sets).

Prices are very varying dependant on both their playability and how rare they are, so these are subject to change at very short notice, but all changes made will be available for viewing in the change log. We thank you for understanding, and hope that we will be able to help in any way that we can with your TCGO card needs :).

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Primes[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Scizor Prime

21*

Gengar Prime

18*

Mew Prime

16*

Raichu Prime

13*

Tyranitar Prime

12*

Crobat Prime

12*

Celebi Prime

Houndoom Prime

Kingdra Prime

Lanturn Prime

Slowking Prime

Absol Prime

Steelix Prime

Ursaring Prime

Meganium Prime

Magnezone Prime

Espeon Prime

Donphan Prime

Umbreon Prime

Yanmega Prime

Typhlosion Prime

Feraligatr Prime

Ampharos Prime

Machamp Prime

Electrode Prime

Blissey Prime

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]Legends[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Raikou & Suicune Legend

11*

22*

Entei & Raikou Legend

Suicune & Entei Legend

Rayquaza & Deoxys

Kyogre & Groudon Legend

Ho-Oh Legend

Lugia Legend

Darkrai & Cresselia Legend

Palkia & Dialga Legend

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]HeartGold & SoulSilver[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Pichu

Gyarados (SR)

Slowking

Jumpluff

Ninetales (Ability)

Tyrogue

Sunflora

Raichu

Hypno

Noctowl

Cleffa

All other Rares

1-2

All other Uncommons

0.5-1

All other Commons

0.33-1

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Unleashed[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Shaymin

Mismagius (Ability)

Roserade

Jirachi

Blastoise

Floatzel

Manaphy

Politoed

All other Rares

1-2

All other Uncommons

0.5-1

All other Commons

0.33-1

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Undaunted[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Smeargle

Vileplume

Weavile

Leafeon

Rotom

Mismagius

Gliscor

Umbreon

Skarmory

Dodrio

All other Rares

1-2

All other Uncommons

0.5-1

All other Commons

0.33-1

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Triumphant[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Spiritomb

Victreebel

Wailord

Elekid

Sharpedo

Bronzong

Venomouth

Golduck

Ditto

All other Rares

1-2

All other Uncommons

0.5-1

All other Commons

0.33-1

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Call of Legends[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Pachirisu

Smeargle

Mr.Mime

Slowking

Leafeon

Mime.JR

Ninetales

Jirachi

Tyrogue

Mismagius

Lucario

Umbreon

Cleffa

Porygon_Z

Ditto

All other Rares

1-2

All other Uncommons

0.5-1

All other Commons

0.33-1

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]SL[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Entei

Suicune

Raikou

Ho-Oh

Deoxys

Lugia

Kyogre

Groudon

Dialga

Palkia

Rayquaza

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]HGSS Era Trainers[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Alph Lithograph (UL)

Alph Lithograph (UD)

Alph Lithograph (HS)

Alph Lithograph

Pokemon Collector

Junk Arm

Legend Box

Lost World

Energy Switch

Flower Shop Lady

Pokegear 3.0

Professor Oak

Rare Candy

Seeker

Twins

Dual Ball

Fisherman

Indigo Plateau

Judge

Lost Remover

PlusPower

Pokemon Communication

Pokemon Reversal

Research Record

Sages Training

Switch

Super Scoop Up

Energy Exchanger

Energy Returner

Full Heal

Good Rod

Interviewers Questions

Life Herb

Moomoo Milk

Pokemon Circulator

Ruins of Alph

Poke Ball

Professor Elm's Training Method

Team Rocket's Trickery

Any Other Trainers

1-2

[/TABLE]

The Trainers Clubhouse

Its no time for tea and a biscuit! Its time for trading for some Trainer cards to build your decks, and complete your collections :P! That's right, welcome to the Trainer's Clubhouse, and just as the title suggests this section houses the price guides for almost all the commonly used/desired Trainers (Items, Ace Specs, Supporters, Tools and Stadiums) with the most comprehensive guide you will find anywhere on the Forums!

If you are looking to find trainers from the HGSS-COL sets (to build an unlimited deck or fill up your collection) then I'm afraid you are in the wrong place though :). Don't worry though as we also have a comprehensive list of those cards available elsewhere on the thread (see under the HGSS Era section, specifically set up for collectors of HGSS-COL cards to enjoy).

[TR]

[TD=align: center] Full Art Trainers:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

N (Full Art)

56*

Skyla (Full Art)

30*

Juniper (Full Art)

23*

Colress (Full Art)

17*

Bianca (Full Art)

Lysandre (Full Art)

Ghetsis (Full Art)

Pokemon Fan Club (Full Art)

Iris (Full Art)

Pokemon Center Lady (Full Art)

Cheren (Full Art)

[/Table]

[TD=align: center] Secret Rare Trainers:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Ultra Ball (Secret Rare)

60*

Max Potion(Secret Rare)

28*

Rare Candy(Secret Rare)

15*

Pokemon Catcher(Secret Rare)

Random Receiver(Secret Rare)

Random Helmet(Secret Rare)

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]Furious Fists:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Fighting Stadium

Korrina

Energy Switch

Focus Sash

Super Scoop Up

Tool Retriever

Battle Reporter

Full Heal

Jaw Fossil

Maintenance

Mountain Ring

Jaw Fossil

Sparkling Robe

Training Center

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]Flashfire:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Blacksmith

Fiery Torch

Lysandre

Pal Pad

Pokemon Center Lady

Pokemon Fan Club

Protection Cube

Sacred Ashes

Starling Megaphone

Trick Shovel

Ultra Ball

Magnetic Storm

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]X & Y:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Muscle Band

Cassius

Evosoda

Fairy Garden

Great Ball

Hard Charm

Professor Sycamore

Professor's Letter

Red Card

Roller Skates

Shadow Circle

Shauna

Super Potion

Team Flare Grunt

Max Revive

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]X & Y:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Caitlin

Cover Fossil

Energy Retrieval

Iris

Plume Fossil

Pokemon Catcher

Professor Juniper

Rare Candy

Reversal Trigger

Root Fossil Lileep

Silver Bangle

Silver Mirror

Ultra Ball

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]Plasma Freeze:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Ghetsis

Float Stone

Frozen City

Shadow Triad

Superior Energy Retrieval

Team Plasma Badge

Team Plasma Ball

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]Plasma Storm:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Hypnotoxic Laser

Virbank City Gym

Bicycle

Colress

Colress Machine

Escape Rope

Ether

Eviolite

Plasma Frigate

Team Plasma Grunt

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]Boundaries Crossed:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Skyla

Aspertia City Gym

Energy Search

Great Ball

Hugh

Poke Ball

Potion

Rocky Helmet

Aspertia City Gym

Switch

Town Map

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]Dragons Exalted:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Devolution Spray

Giant Cape

Rescue Scarf

Tool Scrapper

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]Dark Explorers:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Dark Patch

Enhanced Hammer

Rare Candy

Ultra Ball

Cheren

Dark Claw

Hooligans Jim & Cas

N

Old Amber Aerodactyl

Professor Juniper

Random Receiver

Twist Mountain

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]Next Destinies:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

EXP.Share

Heavy Ball

Level Ball

Skyarrow Bridge

Cilan

Pokemon Center

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]Noble Victories:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

N

Super Rod

Cover Fossil

Eviolite

Plume Fossil

Rocky Helmet

Xtransceiver

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]Emerging Powers:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Max Potion

Crushing Hammer

Bianca

Pokemon Catcher

Recycle

Cheren

Great Ball

[/Table]

[TD=align: center]Black & White:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Energy Switch

Super Scoop Up

Pokedex

Pluspower

Professor Juniper

Energy Retrieval

Energy Search

Full Heal

Poke Ball

Pokemon Communication

Potion

Revive

Switch

[/Table]

Klinklang - 9

Viri [Full Art]-3

Victini [Full Art]-3

Coballion [Full Art]-3

Mewtwo FA - 8

Darkrai FA - 9

Ray [secret]-6

Total is 41 packs but can we do it for 40? Only got 40 booster credits left.

Reference Guide and Updated List of Unobtainables

For the sake of safe keeping, and ensuring that this post is maintained and updated regularly to provide accurate information to the playerbase, this thread will now be merging with the Top Cut Trading Inc.

This also ensures that this information will always be readily available to players both new and old on the first page of the PTCGO Trading Section, for the sake of convenience, without needing to continually bump the thread.

As you probably already know there are several cards (and various other gameplay and avatar items) programmed into the game that aren't currently obtainable, as far as we know. With the recent introduction of the new Trading Wheel upon completing a PVP Ranked game, some of these have become obtainable, but many are still temporarily unavailable.

This thread is hopefully going to be able to inform the community about the introduction of any new items to avoid confusion, and also prevent anyone from getting ripped off via public or private trades for newly released cards (and simply save many traders who spend a long time each day offering trades for stuff that is simply impossible to get ahold of).

I monitor public trades often as part of my role in the Top Cut Trading Inc. to try and keep our prices as fair and up to date as possible, and this enables me to keep things up-to-date and inform you about any changes in availability of certain items ASAP. Having said that I will need your help in keeping things up to date, and as this thread is to serve the whole community I would be grateful of any feedback about what other useful sections you would like to see in this section of the thread!

Whilst I promote discussion and involvement within the community, please try to avoid derailing the thread and having any arguments, after all it is just a game and the last thing I want is people falling out over such trivial things as a difference in opinion.

Current List Of Unobtainables:

Cards

HeartGold & SoulSilver:

>Feraligatr 20/123, 2nd Art*Expected Origin: From Mind Flood Theme Deck which is currently unavailable online

>Meganium 26/123, 2nd Art*Expected Origin: From Growth Clash Theme Deck which is currently unavailable online

>Typhlosion 32/123, 2nd Art *Expected Origin: From Ember Spark Theme Deck which is currently unavailable online

HS-Unleashed:

Steelix 24/95, 1st Art*Expected Origin: From Steel Sentinel Theme Deck which is currently unavailable online

Tyranitar 26/95, 1st Art *Expected Origin: From Chaos Control Theme Deck which is currently unavailable online

Call of Legends:

>Lucario 14/95, 2nd Art *Expected Origin: From Retort Theme Deck which is currently unavailable online

>Tangrowth 34/95, 1st Art*Expected Origin: From from Recon Theme Deck which is currently unavailable online

Promo:

HGSS:

HGSS3 Pikachu

HGSS4 Wobbuffet

HGSS5 Hoothoot

HGSS6 Noctowl

HGSS14 Lapras

HGSS15 Shuckle

HGSS18 Tropical Tidal Wave

HGSS19 Raikou

HGSS21 Suicune

HGSS22 Porygon

HGSS23 Porygon2

BW:

BW10 Axew

XY:

Machamp XY13

Energy:

(This was difficult to arrange in an appropriate order due to them all being Basic Energies with little or no artistic differences to others of the same energy type , however for the sake of this I have classified them in the "Set" order as they will appear when filtered within your collection of both owned and unowned energy, with first art being the first time that the particular type of energy appears in "Set" order, and second art being the second time etc.)

Dark (1st Art)

Fighting(1st Art)

Fire (1st Art)

Grass (1st Art)

Lightning (1st Art)

Metal (1st Art)

Psychic (1st Art)

Water (1st Art)

Fire (3rd Art, {2nd being HS Energy})

Lightning (3rd Art, {2nd being HS Energy})

Coins

Here is the list of the names of every single Coin (both obtainable and unobtainable) currently shown within the game, I have also added a few minor notes and personal observations for some of these items within the brackets next to their names.

OBTAINABLE:

Black Kyurem Blue Diamond Coin

Blue (Unova Starter Coin)

Blue Metal Totodile Coin

Chespin Coin

Copper Mewtwo Gliscor Coin

Copper Reshiram & Zekrom Coin

Deoxys Silver Double Rainbow Coin

Deoxys Silver Rainbow Coin

Diamond Green Rayquaza Coin

Fennekin Coin

Froakie Coin

Gold Cyndaquil Coin

Gold Infernape & Gallade Coin

Gold Palkia Coin

Gold Reshiram & Zekrom Coin

Green (Unova Starter Coin)

Kalos Starter Coin

Light Blue Accelgor & Escavalier Coin

Mega Charizard Rainbow Black Coin

Mega Charizard Silver Cloud Coin

Pink Munna Coin

Purple Genesect Coin

Rainbow Green Rayquaza Coin

Red (Unova Starter Coin)

Red Arceus Coin

Red Sparkle Victini Coin

Red Zoroark Coin

Reshiram & Zekrom Coin (Silver in colour)

Silver Accelgor & Escavalier Coin

Silver Chikorita Coin

Silver Dialga Coin

Silver Diamond Blue Xerneas Coin

Silver Diamond Dialga Coin (#2 of 2?- second is obtainable)

Silver Diamond Palkia Coin

Silver Diamond Red Yveltal Coin

Silver Energy Coin

Silver Infernape & Gallade Coin

Silver Ovals Genesect Coin

Silver Reshiram and Zekrom Coin

Silver Zoroark Coin

Team Plasma Blue Rainbow Coin

Team Plasma Silver Rainbow Coin

White Kyurem Red Diamond Coin

World Championship 2013 Coin

Zekrom & Reshiram Coin (Silver in Colour)

UNOBTAINABLE:

Blue Diamond Pearl Coin

Blue Energy Coin

Blue Energy Coin (#2?- appears more Purple)

Blue Metal Cranidos Coin

Copper Cranidos Coin

Gold Arceus Coin (appears more Silver)

Gold Arceus Coin (#2?)

Gold Diamond Pearl Coin

Gold Energy Coin

Gold Pikachu Coin (Missing Picture)

Gold Shieldon Coin

Green Diamond Pearl Coin

Green Energy Coin

Green Rayquaza Coin

Green Shaymin Coin

Light Blue Dialga Coin

Platinum Shaymin Coin

Red Diamond Pearl Coin

Red Energy Coin (Missing Picture)

Silver Arceus Coin

Silver Diamond Dialga Coin (#1 of 2?- second is obtainable)

Silver Diamond Pearl Coin

Silver Glitter Dialga Coin

Silver Glitter Palkia Coin

Silver Mewtwo & Glisclor Coin

Silver Munchlax Coin (Missing Picture)

Silver Pikachu Coin (Missing Picture)

Silver Shieldon Coin

Silver Sparkle Palkia Coin

[TD=align: center]HGSS Promo:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Latias HGSS10

Price on Request

Latios HGSS11

Price on Request

Meganium HGSS08

Feraligatr HGSS07

Typhlosion HGSS09

Ho-Oh HGSS01

Entei HGSS20

Lugia HGSS02

Suicune HGSS21

Raikou HGSS19

Smoochum HGSS13

Cleffa HGSS12

Minun HGSS17

Plusle HGSS16

Hitmonchan HGSS24

Hitmonlee HGSS25

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]BLW Promo:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Zoroark BW09

Emboar BW21

Reshiram BW23

Zekrom BW24

Kyurem BW44

Serperior BW20

Victini BW32

Darkrai BW73

Giratina BW74

Litwick BW27

Axew BW26

Pansage BW11

Darmanitan BW18

Samurott BW22

Luxio BW34

Riolu BW33

Zoroark BW19

Genesect BW99

Meloetta BW68

Meloetta BW69

Landorus BW79

Electode BW76

[/TABLE]

[TD=align: center]HGSS Promo:[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Pyroar XY23

Machamp XY13

Dragalge XY10

[/TABLE]

would u like Ray ex, Darkai ex, Black kyurum ex and Victini for 14 packs?

I will pass for now thanks. I am not looking for cards at the moment, I am just interested in Booster Packs.

Looking for Flygon 4x, super rod x2, computer search x1, kyogre EX x2, Royal Heal Serperior x3, Cresselia EX x1. If my math is right, It should add up to 23 packs.

Hey Matthew, How much would the following cards including the evolution lines be in total?

1 Tornadus Ex

2 Aspertia

3 max potion

3 energy switch

4 DCE

2 Eviolite

1 Skyla

3-1-2 Hydreigon (Dark Trance)

3 Darkrai EX

3 Sableye (junk hunt)

1 Giratina EX

1 Shaymin EX

1 Sigilyph (safeguard)

3 Rare Candy

3 Dark Patch

4 Blend (Psyshic,Dark,etc.)

2-2 Roserade (le Perfume)

4 Emolga (call for family)

4-1-4 Empoleon (Diving Draw)

2 Mew Ex

2 Virizion (double draw)

2 Zekrom

2 Blend (water, fighting, etc.)

Also, would you be accepting any Noble Victories packs in trades right now? Thank you.

for Flygon 4x, super rod x2, computer search x1, kyogre EX x2, Royal Heal Serperior x3, Cresselia EX x1. If my math is right, It should add up to 23 packs.

Yes that's fine, I will have time to send this trade later if the packs are in ur binder.Its Boundaries Crossed packs right ?

Hey Matthew, How much would the following cards including the evolution lines be in total?

1 Tornadus Ex

2 Aspertia

3 max potion

3 energy switch

4 DCE

2 Eviolite

1 Skyla

3-1-2 Hydreigon (Dark Trance)

3 Darkrai EX

3 Sableye (junk hunt)

1 Giratina EX

1 Shaymin EX

1 Sigilyph (safeguard)

3 Rare Candy

3 Dark Patch

4 Blend (Psyshic,Dark,etc.)

2-2 Roserade (le Perfume)

4 Emolga (call for family)

4-1-4 Empoleon (Diving Draw)

2 Mew Ex

2 Virizion (double draw)

2 Zekrom

2 Blend (water, fighting, etc.)

Also, would you be accepting any Noble Victories packs in trades right now? Thank you.

Totals to 55 Packs minus the Darkrai's, I could do it all for 50 Packs. I am accepting Noble Victories packs in trades as with Dark Explorers, however I prefer those to be worth a total of 20 percent or less of the trade. For example, I would not want more than 10 Dark Explorers and Noble Victories packs in this trade.

With the Darkrai's can u be specific as to which art u want Reg Art Set... Full Art Set....Promo etc.

Totals to 55 Packs minus the Darkrai's, I could do it all for 50 Packs. I am accepting Noble Victories packs in trades as with Dark Explorers, however I prefer those to be worth a total of 20 percent or less of the trade. For example, I would not want more than 10 Dark Explorers and Noble Victories packs in this trade.

With the Darkrai's can u be specific as to which art u want Reg Art Set... Full Art Set....Promo etc.

Could you do 60 packs if you include 3 Promo Darkrai EX.

Yeah ok I should be able to do that.

I was already helped by Gravy so I won't be needing those cards anymore. Sorry we weren't able to get a deal sooner.

These forums are bugging out...It wouldn't even let me edit my previous post...aww well. I went ahead and sent you the offer minus the comp search as I no longer need one.

Hi

Cards I need:

3x Zekrom [Full Art]-2

3x Energy Switch-0.5

-

3xVictini A-1

4x Chandelure A-0.5

1x Victini [Full Art]-3

1x Terrakion [Full Art]-5

-

1x Mewtwo EX [Full Art]-8

1x Darkrai EX [Full Art]-9

1x Pokemon Catcher [secret]-15

-

3x Garbodor-1

3x Altaria-1

-

4x Aggron-0.5

4x Devolution Spray-0.5

The Total is 62 packs; could you do them for 50 packs + Darkrai EX?

I also need 4x Garchomp Mach Cut 60

It keeps messing up the text

Archived