PTCGO doesnt load

GHOST_115

everytime i try to open the game it say refresher update patch or something similar to this and does not load even when i left my laptop for 2 hours. has this happened to anyone before and any advice on how to fix this problem?? thanks in advance

hello! i personally have the same problem! Old pokemon TCGO was much simpler and much easier to actually LOG INTO i have tried hundreds of times to get on but no luck, i mean i have went through 3 computers just trying to make it work!!!!!!!! Profs. HELP

Hey guys,

This issue can ususally be solved by simply uninstalling the game from your computer, deleting all the games files from your computer; this includes the installer file, downloading the installer file again and then installing the game with that new installer file onto your computer once more, but choose a different location than the default one. However, if this does not resolve your issue please submit a ticket to the support team and they will provide you with further assistance. You can find a link to contact them in my signature.

Thanks guys, and hope you are able to get in the game soon.

Archived