The elite Club

aaaaahhhhh419

Hello, I am going to be starting a "club" for trainers including myself to start off playing trainers for tokens. If a challenger beats an elite club member you get a token, same way other way around. If a challenger get 5 tokens he will be promoted to "minor". If a challenger gets 10 he will be promoted to "equality". If a challenger gets 25 the person will be promoted to "major". If a challenger get 50 he will be promoted to "elite member". IF an elite member gets 20 tokens they will be given a free ultra rare card. If a elite member gets 50 tokens they will be given FIVE ultra rare cards. IF a elite member gets 100 tokens they will be given TEN FA EXS. The 9 other elite members will be picked by me the way they can play. Challengers may start challenging when all 10 spots are filled.

CHALENGES ARE NOW BEING TAKEN

IF a member beats another member they will be given 2 tokens.

ELITE MEMBERS

1.aaaaahhhhh419

2. AlexManectric

3. gravybeast

4. Da_granny

5. matthew69

6. 0PsyQueen06

7. ImMrFlubaDub

CHALLENGERS WITH RANKINGS

IF A ELITE MEMBER LOSES 7 GAMES IN A ROW THEY WILL BE DOWNGRADED TO MINOR

MEMBERS MUST REPORT THE GAMES BACK ON THIS THREAD

there are ten people if u beat one of those people u get tokens i u get 50 tokens u become one of those people u want to win to get tokens

if you get 50 tokens you become an elite member with the other ten and can get the prizes that the members can get. Any format works

• 2 weeks later...

aww man. id much prefer to be a elite member.

anyways who can i battle: the other challengers, the elite members?

plus what are the formats, unlimited or modfied?

also when a chllanegr reaches an E4 level are their points reset, i.e do they still have to win 100 more games to get the 1O ex prize or just 50 more,

So basically youve to win more than 100 games to get a free ultra rare? Lol.

well yeah and not exactly if u know your maths.

its 10 wins if your already an E4 member to get a free ultra rare. as one win equals 2 tokens.

man the E4 has it for grabs.

its pretty cool though. i think its very generous:)

**** all.First let me say this isnt a bad idea.But let me ask this.Which elite 4 does this concern?And if this does concern Alex and Matts Elite 4 then please send them a message.So they can notify everyone involved.This is the first ive heard.And id like more info before i agree to anything.Thanks and see you all around.

**** all.First let me say this isnt a bad idea.But let me ask this.Which elite 4 does this concern?And if this does concern Alex and Matts Elite 4 then please send them a message.So they can notify everyone involved.This is the first ive heard.And id like more info before i agree to anything.Thanks and see you all around.

Shogun,

sorry to confuse you like this. your not an E4 member for this after all. it was my misconception.

im terribly sorry for making you panick

• 2 months later...

Archived