Which Pokémon would you want to be?

Saints5

If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Why? What would you do as that Pokémon? Where in the Pokémon world would you live in?

If I was a Pokémon I would think I would choose Shuppet, because it's cute and it can learn cool moves. I would live in Mt. Pyre with all the other Shuppet and I would play games with them and scare any trainer that would pass by there.

I would be a Volcarona because it has the appearance and power of a deity. It's also the only non-legend Pokemon that can learn a move at level 100. I would live in an small isolated area and be a guardian for other Pokemon.

(Mew's a cat...)

I'd be Lugia 'cause he's awesome! I'd make anyone who thought Ho-oh was cool get sucked into a whirlpool.

(I thought it looked more like a mouse.. Oh well.)

I always have to go with Ditto. Why be one Pokémon when you can be all of them? (I guess you can say the same thing for Mew, the other Pokémon that gets Transform.)

I would be Kyurem and would live on a huge ice-covered mountain, surounded with lightning clouds and i would stay in my black forme and protect the pokemon on the mountain from foolish humans who stray to far form their cozy little homes and try to capture them.

i would be a gengar because i could run around causing mischief and walking through walls with an evil grin . and plus i already look a lot like a gengar so fits me perfectly :)

Hey there Trainers!

This topic is fantastic! I, personally, would have to be an Eevee(albiet it's not necessarily my favorite Pokémon). I have to say this, because the option to choose the element I want to become is just awesome in my opinion. Then again, who doesn't love the adorable, hard to find Eevee? It'd definitely be a tough choice on which route to evolve to, but it'd be an exciting road none the less!

Hmmm...what a hard choice!i'd be a hydreigon,living in a city.Any trainer who strays into a alley will run out in hopes not to be destroyed!i'd be the leader of the stray pokemon!they'd would all bring me food,and i'd be the boss of the city!Of course,every scary thing has a soft side...I'd also help the hapless,young,small pokemon along...

Hmmm...what a hard choice!i'd be a hydreigon,living in a city.Any trainer who strays into a alley will run out in hopes not to be destroyed!i'd be the leader of the stray pokemon!they'd would all bring me food,and i'd be the boss of the city!Of course,every scary thing has a soft side...I'd also help the hapless,young,small pokemon along...

That reminds me of the Gliscor. :P

I would definitely be Oshawott

And now, a Christmas song [to the refrain of 'Jungle Bells']

Oh Razor Shell, Razor Shell

Cutting all the way

Oh what it is to cut

Your opponents off your sleigh! Hey! [XD!!! HAHA! ROFL!]

Hi all!

This is a great topic! ^^

I think I'd want to be Porygon-Z so I can travel through cyberspace with an upside down perspective! I wonder what the internet would look like in 3D and upside down. Hmm..

Archived