Remember me?

LordVorminious

Hello people remember me? I used to be a regular back when the TCGO was a flash based game and back here after almost a year. I dont know if my old friends here still remember me, but if you do can you help me out with current news on the metagame? I have no idea about cards or decks after Next Destinies and i'll be really grateful if somebody can list the popular cards and top tier decks ruling the tcgo these days.

And ofcourse, i missed this game terribly. It is good to be back! :D

Lord V long time no see man! Good to see u back man in terms of popular decks right now the most common and most effective decks are ones using darkrai EX or keldeo EX - Keldeo/Blastoise is a very common one - both of those cards are found in the newest set boundaries crossed and blastoise is pretty much a carbon copy of feraligatr prime - another popular card is landorus EX partly because the eels are still running around - this time with rayquaza EX which has a second attack discarding all of electric or fire energy and hitting for 60 for each one - with darkrai around everyones favourite terrakion is now more useful than ever! Hope that helps for a start man! Good luck getting some new stuff together!

I opened 8 Boundaries and 4 Dragons Exalted and 5 Dark Explorers..and got myself 2 raikou EXs and 1 Darkrai EX. Im short on packs right now..can you tell me what good new Trainers\Supporters i should get?

the main supporters that are being used are N's and Junipers though Bianca is now a lot more popular as is skyla from boundaries crossed - the main trainers that are seeing a lot of play are max potions, energy switch, switch (with the popularity of landorus and terrakion), catcher (for obvious reasons! - though everyone is on the hunt for gold ones now!) - there are also other good trainers - rare candy is still about with the use of blastoise and hydreigon - eviolites are more popular than ever with all the good EXs floating about - tool scrapper is almost a necessity in every deck these days too to counter the menace of garbodor decks - garbodor shutting down all abilities while it has a tool card attached!

Guess i dont have any Skylas, max potions and tool scrappers. Heard about Random Reciever and Computer Search being big too. Guess all i have good is a Computer Search now. :P

Thanks for the info pal..nice to see you around. How many old timers still linger?

Computer search is good - only drawback is being an ace spec you can only have 1 in a deck! Random reciever is ok but if you run a good supporter line then I think it just takes up space - theres a lot of older people still about be on the lookout man im sure you'll find them soon enough!

i am sure nobody remembers me!!

i am new here but would definitely like to make new friends here..

my name is Goomloom, and i will be glad to keep in touch and chat with you guys!

Archived