Petition to count cards towards 100% completion ONLY if they are available

gravybeast

It is not fair to offer a statistics on a 100% scale if you count cards that are currently impossible to obtain. The system should count only cards that are possible. There is no problem with showing cards that will be available in the future but please do not let these count towards current collection stats. I have done the math and have figured the max completed collection stats anyone can obtain at this moment is 95%.

There are also several cards I will list in another thread that are not available and need to be removed from the database. There are dozens of extra cards in the collection that do not belong. I hope I can get help with this from other users and address possible cards that are from phased out theme decks or actually just don't belong in the collection. For example, UL Shaymin has an extra copy that for one reason or another is there but is IMPOSSIBLE to obtain. If any mods have an explanation for this i'd love to hear it.

There are plenty of threads floating around for game glitches/chat suggestions/graphics issues etc but I feel this is just as much of a problem to a serious collector and needs to be addressed at the same level of importance as everything else.

I think they should just use the system used during the web-based days where you just need a single copy of any version of the card to have it counted. The current system is a mess and it goes beyound just collecting issues. Trading is also a lot more difficult than it needs to be due to the ability to ask for cards that don't even exsist...

Not sure a petition is the right word. A request to get this cleaned up and staighten out would be nice.

1) Merge the multiple versions of the same card. (Way to many Landorus EX in the collection)

2) A clearer way to differentiat the cards. (Holo, Reg, Rev Holo, ?)

3) An understanding of what 100% is supposed to mean. (We want to do it. Please make it obtainable)

I understand that up until now larger issues needed to be addressed. Thanks for getting things to work, converting of large collections, trading, and the other features.

I also understand that this does not affect the majority, but to the dedicated it would be nice to get this sorted out, or for us to have some idea of were it falls in development.

Im not even close to 100% only at 51% however if i were close and found out cards counted werent able to be obtained it would be quite annoying considering th amount of money one would spend on codes to obtain such a collection.

Yeah I agree with this too. I'm quite far off atm at like 80 summin percent, but i would like to see two 100 percent completion stats, 1 for an art of each card [i would have 100], 1 for all arts of each card [i would have about 85], including only cards available online.

Hey Trainers!

As always, our community has some great suggestions for us to expand as a whole. I've seen a post or two before about wanting the collection cleaned up some for those collectors out there. And believe me, we hear you! As mentioned above, we are putting in the works lots of new and exciting things and we're always working to improve the game as a whole(as you all know). Patience is key! Thank you for the suggestions and keep looking towards the forum updates for all the exciting new news!

Archived