After Trainer Challenge

Brickredd

Hey Athelin!

You can unlock 3 more theme decks for use in multiplayer! Players can unlock the Basic Red, Basic Blue, and Basic Green decks by defeating 8 Trainers in the Trainer Challenge mode. You will need to defeat 8 trainers with the same deck as well as unlock specific achievements for the deck. For the Basic Red deck you will need to unlock the achievement FireStarter, Breaking Wave for Basic Blue, and Blade of Grass for Basic Green. Once you have unlocked these achievements, you will be able to use these 3 decks!

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Prof_Watermelon,

I've beaten all the trainers in every league of the trainer challenge with every deck.. How come I can't use the theme decks in multiplayer yet? D: I can't even see them in the deck builder. Can you specify what achievement I have to unlock coz beating 8 trainers already unlocks the achievements you mentioned? Please help..

Dear Prof_Watermelon,

I've beaten all the trainers in every league of the trainer challenge with every deck.. How come I can't use the theme decks in multiplayer yet? D: I can't even see them in the deck builder. Can you specify what achievement I have to unlock coz beating 8 trainers already unlocks the achievements you mentioned? Please help..

You have to Clone them in order to use them, you can clone any BASIC Deck, and then use it on Versus Games.

• 1 month later...
you say, that i need to buy packs/boosters in REAL LIFE to play them online? cant buy cards through the game? with real money

I've been playing for about a week myself and I was confused about this too.

There doesn't seem to be any clear info for new players on this kind of thing.

As I understad it you buy boosters and/or decks IRL and they come with a code which you enter in game or through the website which gives you booster tokens which you then use to purchase packs or decks ingame :confused:

is that correct? can anyone confirm? and is it all boosters and decks IRL that contain codes?

There is no way of buying cards ingame with real money. You have to buy real life products which have codes in them that you redeem to get virtual/online versions of them. EX Tins are my fav way of getting cards, they include 1 powerful ex card (and code card for the ex card) and 4 booster packs with codes in them.

• 3 months later...
Dear Prof_Watermelon,

i have them unlocked by the 8th win with them.. so a sepcification of what the challenges are to unlock the decks would be nice seeing as how u defeted all the trainers with every deck. lol

Archived