Help for new trader please...

B0WS3R

I was trying to trade packs for a card for the first time, and I could see the #3 under each of my packs (since I had 3 of them) and the card I was trading for in the offer when I double clicked it, was the correct card, but it had a #0 under it, so I declined the offer.

Does that mean that I would have traded 3 packs for nothing if I had accepted? or would I have actually gotten the card?

Could someone please clarify this for me?

Thanks!:confused:

The number under each pack and card indicates what you have within your collection.

Because you had 3 packs, it was inidicated as such under those packs with the #3

Because you had no copies of the card you wanted within your binder/collection, it was indicated with the #0

As soon as you woulda made the trade, the numbers woulda changed, so that you would have #0 packs and #1 of that card type, the next time around you checked.

Your trade would have progressed fine :)

It's designed this way, so that when you get more into the trading aspect of the game, you'll be able to tell right away which card you're dealing with, and whether you may or may not have whatever # copies of that card.

Archived