Official League Card Release Thread

gravybeast

These cards count as ~0.75% of total completion towards your collection. I have made a few predictions as to what cards may release for future gyms. I believe the Pokemon to be correct but the trainers and energy could be off. Cards marked in Red have been released and are obtainable online.

Aspertia Gym

2 Lilipup

1 Aspertia City Gym

4 Fire Energy

Virbank Gym

2 Venipede

1 Full Heal

4 Psychic Energy

Castelia Gym

2 Swadloon

1 Pokemon Catcher

4 Grass Energy

Nimbasa Gym

2 Emolga

1 N

4 Lightning Energy

Driftveil Gym

2 Sandlash

1 Rocky Helmet

4 Fighting Energy

Mistralton Gym

2 Swanna

1 Skyla

4 Metal Energy

Opelucid Gym

2 Flygon

1 Heavy Ball

4 Dark Energy

Humilau Gym

2 Wailord

1 Super Rod

4 Water Energy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have a catcher from league

thanks! just got one too so 100% confirmed

grass energy also added. that makes 9 cards total so far.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ah... looks like I'll need to track down that Rocky Helmet after all. I haven't seen one around yet. Good to know. Thx Gravy!

• 1 month later...
This isn't Official.

Gravybeast is simply referring to the official list of cards released, not that his thread is 'TCGO certified' and official in that manner (which we both know you know - you haven't misunderstood). AAA - as has been said before, if you can't make a positive or constructive comment, please do not post.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated with Opelucid Gym

Updated the percentage counted towards overall completion stats from .807 to .75 since there have been a few more cards released.

Rumor has it Humilau Gym has been leaked but isn't officially in season yet. If you happen to find them early you are one lucky person!

Hello Trainers!

Please try to remain civil while posting in each other's threads and please keep things on topic. If people cannot post constructively to the thread they are viewing we ask that you do not post in it at all. We want all players to feel welcome to post and reply in the forums but some of these posts and reports we have been receiving are getting a bit out of hand.

Everyone wants the forums to be a fun and friendly place but the only people that can truly make that happen are the players, no amount of moderation can truly change that as policing a community only goes so far without people stepping up to be the bigger person.

With all that in mind, please keep this thread and others on topic and please do your best to put these differences behind you all. You are all looking to make the forums and game a fun place, you each just have different ways of doing it. Since you have a common goal I advise working together whenever possible to do so.

Hello Trainers!

Please try to remain civil while posting in each other's threads and please keep things on topic. If people cannot post constructively to the thread they are viewing we ask that you do not post in it at all. We want all players to feel welcome to post and reply in the forums but some of these posts and reports we have been receiving are getting a bit out of hand.

Everyone wants the forums to be a fun and friendly place but the only people that can truly make that happen are the players, no amount of moderation can truly change that as policing a community only goes so far without people stepping up to be the bigger person.

With all that in mind, please keep this thread and others on topic and please do your best to put these differences behind you all. You are all looking to make the forums and game a fun place, you each just have different ways of doing it. Since you have a common goal I advise working together whenever possible to do so.

Ty Koldos

I actually prefer to let the players remove their own thread or edit it in a situation such as this where it hasn't degraded to a point of name calling or being completely inflammatory. In a scenario such as this one it allows other players to notice what was said previously so that they know what is or isn't ok. If the players decide to delete their own comments though I feel that lends itself to putting things behind them and moving forward.

Archived