freezing issue

xenthic2

not sure if its something on my end but the game keeps freezing in the middle of some actions, the last one was when I was attempting to attach an energy to my pokemon, and the game froze, eventually leading to a lost of connection, is there a way to set the game session to have a refresh/reload without loosing the game you are playing?

Welcome to the club... Most people are haveing that issue. You have to restart the game or wait for it to unfrezze if you dont want to lose the game you are playing sorry! >.<

Cheater npcs, they just don't want us to win so they break the game, lol angry_smile.png

Lol

we should get used to it! Real players will probobly just X out of the page/tab when they are about to lose! XD

Well, I won't X out of the page when I'm on the way to a loss! But I am having the freezing issue too, it would be a shame to make such an awesome program and then have something like this ruin it. My last freeze came just as I was about to win a game and I was waiting for Torterra to attack and it just didn't happen! Ah well.....

I haven't had any freezing on me yet but what I am having is when i lose or win the game, I get this big blue message saying "Error: Game rule engine has died", then it won't let me contiune to the next page so therefore, my game record isn't saved or anything so i have to go back and beat that NPC again. Any one having this kind of problem?

Yea I'm having the same problem with the blue screen... Are you able to progress anywhere though... Mine happens each time i beat the first guy and makes me fight him over and over i can't move onto the second because that blue screen pops up... Are you able to get past him?

Yea I'm having the same problem with the blue screen... Are you able to progress anywhere though... Mine happens each time i beat the first guy and makes me fight him over and over i can't move onto the second because that blue screen pops up... Are you able to get past him?

i been having the same problem just keep trying until you beat him and doesn't have a blue screen just make sure that he doesn't have alot of benched pokemon

Archived