Six Corners

whiplash779

Has anybody seen/played with a deck that's been making the rounds called Six Corners? It's basically a deck that relies on bulky basic pokemon (mostly legendaries) and a huge type pool, which allows lots of room for trainer cards and reactional play. I'm building one and I was wondering if anybody had any opinions on it.

hi. six corners was very good before dark explorers release and I've played it a lot of times. Unfortunatly in this format there're cards that can easily destroy energies (garchomps, both hammers with sableye combo...) so it's really difficult to play it well. addittionally many sinergetic cards of old buils are now out of the format (cleffa, tyrogue, shaymin...) so... six corners time is ended I think... :(

At best the closest you will have to Six Corners will probably be a Vileplume Box (Vileplume BC + Attackers), and even at that I'm not sure how well it will work. The loss of Pichu and Pokemon Collector to search out the big basic Pokemon is what sent the deck spiralling out of the metagame. I have tested Six Corners against other metagame decks after the rotation, and it's hard to work with.

Archived