Found a glitch with Zoroark

xbox_360

not sure if its known. if it is sorry, im not sure how to file a ticket so im posting it here

If you use the "foul play" attack on Zoroark, you get a blue screen on the attack choosing screen. The attack lets you pick one of the oppsition pokemons attacks. if the pokemon has only 1 attack it works (since you avoid the choose attack screen) but if the pokemon has say 2 attacks when ever you hit the choose screen a you get the blue screen.

I tested this out in 3 different games and the same thing happened. i have used zoroark's first attack only and finished games successfully but the second attacke "foul play" always ends in a blue screen.

not sure if its known. if it is sorry, im not sure how to file a ticket so im posting it here

If you use the "foul play" attack on Zoroark, you get a blue screen on the attack choosing screen. The attack lets you pick one of the oppsition pokemons attacks. if the pokemon has only 1 attack it works (since you avoid the choose attack screen) but if the pokemon has say 2 attacks when ever you hit the choose screen a you get the blue screen.

I tested this out in 3 different games and the same thing happened. i have used zoroark's first attack only and finished games successfully but the second attacke "foul play" always ends in a blue screen.

you are not the only one experiencing this issue. I have read a lot of forum topics about this bug. The mods are trying to fix this problem

Archived