The Return of the Elite 4

BASCULINTHETANK

Introduction:

Welcome to the Elite 4 Tournament Home Page. The Elite4 was a tournament that consisted of 4 competitive members of the online game and people who wanted to challenge them to enter the eternal hall of fame. Let us remeber back to the start of the Elite4 in Gota's tournament, and then the countinuation of the Elite4 within the tournament that I created back in V1 of PTCGO. Now however the Elite4 has returned with some old and also some new members.

The Members Of The Elite4:

Alex Manectric

gravybeast

matthew69

Shogan Warrior

The Rules:

> In order to beat the Elite4 the challenger must beat all 4 members of the Elite4 in whatever order the challenger wants.

> Deck alteration between matches is allowed.

> Format is BW-Onwards.

> Members of the Elite4's verdict is final.

> Do not abuse bugs, people who abuse bugs will be forced to re-start the whole challenge.

> If the challenger loses in a match versus a member of the Elite4, then the chalenger will have to re-start the challenge.

> There will be Rewards for those few who beat the Elite4 and enter into the Hall of Fame.

Challengers Results:

Cooldown List:

1.KevinH

2.Tomtoo

3.KingWorldPeace

4.CopyXiedee

5.jackjack012

6.Yelsha

7.Ahuactzi

8.Clubber_Lang

9.SoldeirBoy117

10.TrainerShadow17

11.bradysmumdad

12.Mewtwoman

Hall of Fame:

Da_Granny

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You appear to be missing three members. Two from the actual elite four and a champion. I supppose the champion will be whoever manages to complete the challenge first.

Any ideas on prizes? Not that I'll be entering, I'm new and my deck can't hope to beat any decent player yet.

Rewards can be expected to include bundles of EX's , bundles of Booster Packs etc. I have not confirmed what the rewards will be at the moment but I have several hundered packs and EX's as do some of the other Elite4 members so expect the Rewards to be well worth entering.

Yes of course. But make sure to state that it is an Elite4 Battle 1st otherwise it will not count.

@gbeast: Yes there will be a cooldown period of 1 week ? *** if u want to edit that.

OI! YOU SPELT MY NAME WRONG ON THE FIRST PAGE! CHANGE IT NOW!

It's AlexManectric, not Manetic

lol I think I spelt it correctly 1st of all as its fine on the front page now.

Looking forward to the challenge! I assume that Alex Manectric and Shogun Warrior's in-game usernames are the same minus the space? If so I've added you all and anticipate some exciting battles ^^

Ok if u want to challenge me I am online now.

Please note that the format is BW-Onwards so if u do not run a BW-Onwards deck please edit it so that it complies with the rules.

3chiz3n defeated me.

Deck: ZekEels with Fliptini and BK EX

Shouldn't the challenger's deck be kept a secret? Otherwise the other Elite 4 know what to expect and can plan accordingly. Just a thought.

Shouldn't the challenger's deck be kept a secret? Otherwise the other Elite 4 know what to expect and can plan accordingly. Just a thought.

Agree with that, or maybe changing deck is allowed?

Agree with that, or maybe changing deck is allowed?

Deck changing is allowed - please check the rules on the front page.

I should also note that it was common practice on the old E4 page to publicise challengers' decks

Archived