Am I stuck with these cards?

RainbowRivers

hi, Im new and started the game with the basic yellow pack, im bored of them :( I have no idea how to get other cards please can you help me? thanks x

You need to buy specially marked Booster Packs which have PTCGO Code Cards inside. You can then use them to redeem Booster Credits in the shop.

if you play through the trainer chllange with the decks in there basic, red, blue and green.

You unlock those when you win 7 matches with them in the trainer challange.

Hello Rainbowrivers!

Like many of the other members of our fantastic community have already noted, you can get the other three basic decks by defeating the Trainer Challenge. In order to gain these basic theme decks, you will need to defeat 7 trainers with each deck. Then you'll be able to get some more variety with the basic decks! Otherwise, you are welcome to purchase packs in stores that will have a bonus card obtaining a code that will allow you to get more packs in game! Things are always changing here, as we're always working to improve things for our community. Just this month we started the first round of Beta rewards that included 2 free packs. So! You never know what we'll surprise our community with next. We're glad to have you though and hope you stick around. Keep checking our Announcement sub-forum for any exciting news and updates. As stated before by Prof. Steel, December is a little slow for us due to the holidays, but things are still happening!

Ahh, I was just wondering this too. Don't think I'll be able to buy some real cards for a while, but I did just unlock the fire, water, and grass ones.

I chugged through the starters, but wont be able to get packs till this weekend... when I have cityti go to. So much for using this to practice on my down time XD

Archived