Help me tcg players

0PsyQueen96

a guy bet on a bgttle with me my black kyurem ex for his zekrom ex who wins gets the other player card... when i won he judjed me that i was not fai cuz i had a keldeo deck... and he had weaker deck.. how was i to kinow hat deck he used and he didn't know mine help me to get my card!!

the players name is Methosa!!!!

I understand the frustration and this is the second time this has happened this week to different players. Im not sure it is right to call them out on a large scale over the forums - there is always a risk when you agree to playing ante games and one such risk is that players cannot be forced to uphold an ante should they lose - I understand the frustration, trust me - i have played ante games and been both on the winning and losing end - it is my belief that if you challenge someone to an ante game you should uphold the deal but i dont think you should call them out to everyone else - just my two cents! :)

Don't go betting on this game. It's waste of time. Not to mention I'm pretty sure its against the rules.

this is not even allowed IRL so I would not even do this at all...

Archived