Errors not Corrected Yet

TeacherG

I sent in information about an error but have yet to hear anything other than "we thank you and have forwarded the issue" email.

My two were Zoruark will cause a blue screen every time I use foul play and a deck that shows legal is not when I try to load it for play.

Anyone know how long before something like this gets resolved?

Hey Teacher,

There is no guarantee when a bug will get fixed, these issues all get passed along and will eventually be handled. As always we appreciate when you cool kids allow for some time/patience while this game is still being built!

ICO

"Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!"

I understand that you guys are working hard and will get updates out as often as you can; however, a bug that causes a blue screen is a serious issue that could potentially be damaging to player's computers. Such a bug should be taking the utmost priority and be fixed with promptness.

I understand that you are working on it, and I appreciate that. My bigger question is, How will I know whent he glitch is fixed?

how do i get new packs in the clousd beta

First, don't hijack other people's threads, also if you read around, you will learn that you can only get them from redeeming booster codes from specially marked BW boosters.

As for the issue, whilst it should be priority, you don't know that it isn't. The reason it may not be fixed is that it's some bug in coding somewhere they can't find, or can't fix without re-wroking a heap, it's not as easy, as 'oh they discovered this bug we put in for them, better turn that one off now' sadly.

Archived