What I like ...

wl56

Well if you ask me , my favourite game is heartgold (and soulsilver) because there are 2 regions to explore (THE BOY CHARACTER IS COOL TOO) .Even if you finish the game , there are still many things to do , but in black and white the game gets so boring when finished !

:cool: wl56

You sound just like my little brother!

I like my SS and HG games, but I like the B/W and B/W2 games cuz it's all new things, and you can do way more things with your friends than in the SS and HG. Sure the B/W/2 games can get boring once you finish them, but that's why they give you so many goals and different things to do, like the Poke Star Studios in B/W2. Gives you more things to aim for once you finish the game.

I think all the games get a bit boring once you complete them. That's just unfortunately the nature of the game. That lonely feeling I have described in previous posts. What I love about White 2 is that there are so many daily activities. I'm still doing all the daily stuff on my Black version as well including going on the Dream World daily for both games. I've completed the Unova Dex on my Black so now it's just the National Dex. I also wanna try and get the trophies from the battle subway so they will all show up in my White 2 game. I think that has to be my favorite part the fact that you can easily connect it minimizes that loneliness factor.

Out of all the Pokemon games I've played (got em all), HGSS is the only one that I didn't finish. It simply did not have enough perks and frankly only undid my things that I enjoyed such as having a perfect 31 IV Lugia from Gale of Darkness or having 2 Ho-Oh's from completing the Battle Tower in Colosseum.

The 2 Pokemon gamecube games are my favs by far, and for handhelds it'll have to be Pokemon Gold since it was my first ever Pokemon game which meant that the exploration/excitement % was at its highest. Imo, the remake of G/S was so overdone graphics wise that it took pretty much everything away compared to how the music and surroundings in G/S made you feel, + the fact that there wasn't any real difference other than the IV/EV system which frankly made the whole concept of 'omg an awesome Pokemon, I'm gonna train this one' too complicated and required too much planning which cancelled out this feeling.

Not saying all Pokemon having the same stats if you didn't rare candy them is cool but they should've kept the grinding a more challenging and active sort of thing like earning stat boosts by doing Battle Tower-like activities and winning them. Instead now we get 9001 hours of bicycle riding in hopes of breeding perfect Pokemon X and killing stupid challengeless Pokemon over and over again for EV's. BORING and YUCK. Ofc math 'fans' who enjoy calculating 1337 things before training 1 single Pokemon to lvl 100 support this whole EV stuff (and also because they lack the creativity to come up with a better idea), so Nintendo won't be changing it I'm sure. Buuuut that's a whole different story I guess, oh well.

I think all the games get a bit boring once you complete them. That's just unfortunately the nature of the game. That lonely feeling I have described in previous posts. What I love about White 2 is that there are so many daily activities. I'm still doing all the daily stuff on my Black version as well including going on the Dream World daily for both games. I've completed the Unova Dex on my Black so now it's just the National Dex. I also wanna try and get the trophies from the battle subway so they will all show up in my White 2 game. I think that has to be my favorite part the fact that you can easily connect it minimizes that loneliness factor.

Yeah,kinda agree.i neva Actually beat red in pokemon heartgold...i only have a very strong alakazam.Lv64 named noon.sisters...

Archived