is needing help, cards wont stay in deck.

zekrom311

So I know now that once u create a deck that you cant delete it from the particular slot that its saved in. And since i've used up all six of my deck slots, I figured that i'd just create new decks and save over the old ones. Well as luck would have it, each time i create a new deck and save it with the required 60 card format, once i go into a match it always has the X in the "is legal?" box....now each time i return to deck builder to try and find out what is wrong i always have the same 3 cards no longer in my deck...the cards in question are 3 Flaffys. There the only cards that seem to be omitted each time i return to deck builder. I also use a Ampharos line in another deck, and again its always the Flaffys that seem to not want to stay. I know what you're thinking, do i actually have Flaffys in my collection? the answer would be yes....besides when i am re-creating my decks every thing is always fine when i save it. its just as soon as i want to go into match play my deck is no longer legal. so now the only deck i have to play with is my redeem code deck, and one of my other starter decks i put together. *sniff sniff* But I cant use my EMBOAROS deck anymore. Am i doing something wrong? Did I overlook something? please help.

I had this problem too.

The deck reverts back to it's last state when on default.

Try reselecting your deck from the menu. This worked for me.

I also started getting this problem with one of my decks, but it looks like it fixed itself now. Very weird.

Archived