FOR THE MODS,...not being nit-picky but...

zekrom311

i noticed in the DECK BUILDER, that once you've finished the completion of your deck. and the prompt below in deckbuilder "CHECK" that allows you to check your virtual deck to make sure it is a legal deck. Well I noticed when i clicked on the CHECK button, and went in to see how many pokemon were actually in the deck. I noticed it will have how a line that shows how many BASICs, STAGE 1s, STAGE 2s, LEGENDs, and (whats this) POKEMON SP and LEVEL X cards that are in the deck. Now I know you Mods cant devulge any info, so thats understandable, so I wont even attempt to go there. But what i didnt see was a line for POKEMON PRIME cards,...and considering that there are indeed more PRIME Cards being used than uhm these SP and LEVEL X cards (heh heh) that maybe during the next scheduled maintenence, that could be fixed, or addressed. Just saying. Thanks.

It is probably because pokemon primes are not a seperate line, but are infact alternate versions of evolutions.

Pokemon SP are independant (who knows why they are here, it may be from earlier in the testing when they thought they might have them)

and level X are a different mechanic,

primes just have a shiny border and have NO different rules to regular evolution cards, thats why there isn't one for them =)

happy gaming

Hey Zekrom311,

Thanks for the suggestions! Always appreciated!!

ICO

"Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!"

Archived