~~The Gym Leader Challenge~~

CrazyPenguin321

INTRODUCTION:

Hello there everyona and welcome to the Gym Leader Challenge hosted by me, CrazyPenguin321. I've decided who the gym leaders will be, and here's a list of them:

Normal: CrazyPenguin321

Metal: Ledgon

Fire: Lucario_z

Dark: Pkmnkingnik

Dragon: 3chiz3n

Water: Matthew69

Psychic: agua1111

Electric: Squirtle_Squad_

Rainbow: Tyranitar20

Fighting; Honor6

Grass: AlexManectric

RULES:

To challenge the Gym Leader Challenge, you must first ask the gym leader, then you battle him, and you report the results, if the gym leader says that you won, you get a badge. Once you have gotten all the badges, you have officialy won the Gym Leader Challenge.

Hopefully I explained this enough for you.

Players that have won Badges:

Aikoart: Dragon Badge

The Gym leaders have to play one type of pokemon only. All my pokemon in my gym deck are dark type. other than that i dont think there is any other card restrictions

Is that a problem if I use emolga(call for family) in my deck?

the rule from the other forum post was as long as the final stage is your type. so only if you are electric can you use emolga

Hey CP - Surely no one is better for Grass Gym Leader than myself? ;)

Also, under your rules, I'm using Ninjask - which must therefore allow me to use Shedinja (given how hard it is to make Grass Decks, please let me have this one..)

Hey CP - Surely no one is better for Grass Gym Leader than myself? ;)

Also, under your rules, I'm using Ninjask - which must therefore allow me to use Shedinja (given how hard it is to make Grass Decks, please let me have this one..)

Sure. As long as you win all your matches ;).

Sure. As long as you win all your matches ;).

That's not much of a challenge! :D

(and anyway, no one will be able to do a better job)

A*

I wish there was a better way to communicate. I'm online at various times and live in the eastern time zone. Try to search for me in the evening and at night. Just search for my name in the chat and PM me if you see me online (I know, that is a very inconvenient way to find someone). Remember, I will not add you as a friend until you PM me and say that you would like to have a battle with the Gym Leader.

If anyone has a better suggestion for finding gym leaders in the game, please say.

Are the challengers allowed to bring different decks to different gyms or are they supposed to use the same deck for all gyms?

I played 2 people today and one of them brought a fighting deck and another brought KeldeoBlastoise which was tough, the battles were great but I came out the winner.

I will post the people who beat my gym when they defeat me

Archived