Join Avenue!

giratina519

Welcome to the thread all about Join Avenue! Here you can post anything related to Join Avenue like # of shops, avenue name (available only after the avenue has reached a certain rank), assistants, levels of shops, or even request to connect with someone to get them on your Join Avenue! I can't wait to see what your Join Avenues are like! :)

Hey! Finally someone who care about Join Avenue as much as I do!

I named my avenue Spiral's it's currently rank 13 and I've recommended 128 people. I have 8 shops two of which are Deli's. As soon as I'm able to get the Nurserys I'm gonna switch that one out. My sisters White and Black 2 trainers run two shops, my Black trainer runs a deli, Saints trainer runs the Dojo. The rest are random Dream World pals.

I'm at rank 8, i forget how many i've recommended...i don't remember alot about my Join avenue lol. But i have two of those drawing places, where you can get prizes, so i have twice the chance to get another masterball lol

She's ParkBom2NE1 or something like that. But she is rank 10, cause she doesn't go to Dream World. She already beat the game too. I haven't. I'm rank 13, and as soon as I wake up my Pokemon I should be rank 14, cause ALOT of people visit me. I'm popular. Plus I put good berries on my share shelf.

My Join Avenue is now 21! At 20, the owner had a ticker tape parade! I'm still trying to find a character who will open up a Nursery but so far no luck.

My join avenue is at level 16, currently have the antique shop and the raffle guy at level 8, while the others are still at level 6.

I've had Skyla visit once o.o

Become Dream Pals with more people. You can link to Saints through me, he's SanC. He has two houses. And don't forget my sister, she has two houses too. Some of the Japanese kids have 4 houses cause they're playing all at once. Over achievers!

Nice! My friend at school says his Join Avenue is a barren wasteland.... lol

Anyways, the appearance of gym leaders is completely random.... Sorry

Master of Darkness-Shiny Umbreons Rule!~giratina519

Oh I thought you needed a certain rank and to have beaten the Elite 4. Oh well. I get between ten and twelve people a day as long as I visit the Dream World.

Archived