Questions regarding cards etc?

Daniel4585

I'm new...

As a new player I want to get packs, or atleast new cards... I got some tokens which I have no clue what they are used for..

From what others have told me, do I REALLY have to pay with IRL cash in order to play this?

Isn't there a way I could have fun without having to pay money?

For me using starter packs is horrible when I come up against people with insane cards ALL THE TIME.

Please answer me with some information..

Hello Daniel,

Please understand that the Pokémon TCG Online is still in development. More information about token functionality will be coming soon. We will post an announcement on the forum when more information becomes available. Please check back frequently for any new updates or features. Thank you for playing Pokémon

• 2 months later...

"From what others have told me, do I REALLY have to pay with IRL cash in order to play this?"

You haven't answered this question. Is there no way to get better cards and build better decks without spending real money?

Hi Kuruc!

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that you can unlock 3 theme decks for use in multiplayer! Players can unlock the Basic Red, Basic Blue, and Basic Green decks by defeating 8 Trainers in the Trainer Challenge mode. You will need to defeat 8 trainers with the same deck as well as unlock specific achievements for the deck. For the Basic Red deck you will need to unlock the achievement FireStarter, Breaking Wave for Basic Blue, and Blade of Grass for Basic Green. Once you have unlocked these achievements, you will be able to use these 3 decks!

Archived