Fighting Deck Help

Metaphysical

Ok, so this is my Fighting deck as of now. 22 Pokemon,28 Energy's, and 10 Trainers (Which I would like to re-do to have more Trainers) and this is my Deck list

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POKEMON

3 Gollet/3 Golurk (Hurricane punch Golurk)

4 Machop/4 Machoke/4 Machamp PRIME (with ability and Champ buster so if a cards in danger I can use the ability to switch)

2 Regigigas EX

1 Terrikion EX (Use this card to do some damage while placing Energy's to my Machamps)

1 Groudon EX (Used to do damage to benched pokes along with some good damage on its other attack)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENERGY'S

4 Double Colorless Energy's (To either make Gigas stronger faster or Machamp)

2 Rescue Energy's (Pretty Obvious)

1 Rainbow Energy (I just like this card haha)

22 Regular Fighting Energy's

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRAINERS

1 Battle City

2 N's

1 Switch

1 Rare Candy

2 Giant Capes

1 Rocky Helmet

1 EXP Share

1 Enhanced Hammer

Although I have a good win/loss ration I belive I could win when I do lose. Thank you very much for the help!.

Archived