Favorite Opponent?

FactoryHeadWhite

Who is your favorite computer opponent? Is there a particular reason you like facing them (challenging, easy to beat, you like their personality, etc.)?

Right now my favorite is Tyson, since he's not into trash talk, like I am lol. He was pretty challenging the first time I faced him, because his starting hand was filled with good cards and mine had a Caterpie, Bill, and 5 energies. Terrible luck!

Caterpie, Bill, and 5 energies is like the perfect hand for me. I love getting a hand like that!

I didn't really pay attention to the opponents, I just flew threw everyone. Don't even know their names. I know enough to hate the one that always uses Metagross.

Dont particularly like any of them since they use decks that I cant. I'ts not really fair that they have Pokeballs, Moomoo Milk, and Emcees Chatter, and i have nothingb utFull Heals and Bills. Not to mention Kendell getting out 2 Metagross within the first 5 turns every single time. I'ts insane.

Dont particularly like any of them since they use decks that I cant. I'ts not really fair that they have Pokeballs, Moomoo Milk, and Emcees Chatter, and i have nothingb utFull Heals and Bills. Not to mention Kendell getting out 2 Metagross within the first 5 turns every single time. I'ts insane.

Not to mention when Kendall uses a life herb on that Metagross.

Back to the topic at hand, I like to play **** (M1 ck) the best, I usually beat him (even when running the Meganium deck) and I like his design and personality.

Archived