Sign in to follow this  
Mod_Snow

Post All vBulletin Issues Here!

Calvin-Cool

There is something wrong with the forums. I can't make my own thread about it so I posted here. When I make a thread it becomes blank, like blank without any content in my post and my title disappears. My posts also disappear for the first time but I edit it and fix it. Is this problem only on my computer or something? Or is this a problem of the whole forums?

Edited by Calvin-Cool

Mod_Poplar

Hiya Calvin-Cool,

This bug should be resolved. Let me know if you're still experiencing any issues.

Thanks for the report!

StrangelyBrown

I just updated my game and i cant go on it because i keep getting error message "The game crashed. The crash report folder named "2013-08-05_164136" next to game executable". HELP ME!!:mad:

shreyasm

When I log in to my account, I never have the white chat box. I'm able to see others chatting, but I cannot type anything since ther is no option to click and start chat. Kindly see to it.

TPCi_Mathis

Since there isn't a ton that we can do to fix most of these issues, I'll be closing and unsticking this thread to prevent further off topic posts. If you experience a significant issue with the forums, please create a new, standalone thread to report the issue.