Beta Testing

Chaos_Dryad

I got a Terms and Agreement screen a few days ago saying I had been playing alot and an invitation to play the Open Beta, I confirmed and after waiting a few days it still won't let me onto Deck Builder/Pokemon The Card Game Online.

Was just wondering if I was actually selected or if it was a bug? Thanks

I entered a code, three days later got that message, and three days after that I'm still not in. :/

Hello everyone!

We're looking into this so that we can get a solid confirm/deny to you guys as soon as possible! Stay tuned!

@hikaruayame - Have you submitted a ticket to support.pokemon.com[/b]<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); ]? If you sign in and submit a ticket with your code information the support team should be able to help you out from there.

Also can anyone give me a screenshot of this message (without capturing any of your personal information of course!)? It would really help us address this query.

Thanks everyone! Stay cool!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

um guys i hat to break it to ya but that was an advertizment every body got

...The only e-mails I get from TPCi are suspension notices. Wot do you mean everybody? >_>;

Hello everyone!

Alright so I've thrown on my detective hat and I assume this is what we're all talking about:

1hnF9.jpg

This is simply the EULA. This may appear again after maintenances and updates. It's just the agreement required to play the game and is NOT an invitation to Closed/Open beta.

Hope this clears up some questions!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

...The only e-mails I get from TPCi are suspension notices. Wot do you mean everybody? >_>;

I mean everybody got this

@Prof_Snow: Yes, I submitted a ticket a week ago. Still no progress. I also finished 12 battles with one of the PCD while the whole 'get access to the beta through the PCD's!' was going. My achievement didn't unlock, so nothing happened. :/

everytime i moused over to trading card game online and deck builder it says coming soon. After i got this message it doesn't say that and i can actually click on them

yeah everybody can click on it but unless you entered a code you either get a blank screen or get redirected to the home page.

teeth_smile.png

yeah everybody can click on it but unless you entered a code you either get a blank screen or get redirected to the home page.

ok alright i get it now. Thanks for clarifying

no problem i've been doing that all day everybody thinks they were "chosen" or something to beta test when really it was just a glitch or something yes, somepeople are saying they are getting in but probably because they have an incredible browser or something.

Archived