Do you like the new forum?

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Do you like the new forum?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new forum?

• I love it!!!!
    • Naw. I liked the old look
    • It didn't change much

The Poll choices are going to bias the outcome. I mean, I love that we're now using vBulletin, because of all the features that can be implemented.

The old look versus what we have right now,

though a matter of taste and therefore undisputable, simply looked better.

Hopefully they'll prepare a custom outlook for the new forum in the near future,

so it won't stay so... bland.

Yes and no.

Quick reply is a great thing, and the look, while I'm not too fond of it, I'm also not repulsed by it. In other words: when I get used to the looks, I likely think it's about equal to the old look.

However, I absolutely DESPISE that you can't see everything as a guest anymore. I often want to take a quick peek at what's new, but now I have to login to do that. It's a quick thing to do, but still very annoying compared to before. Hopefully this will be re-enabled, and/or we'll finally get a "remember me"-option for logging in (seriously, it's 2012. Where's "remember me"? Is this a site from 10 years ago or something?).

So far, it looks good to me though I'm still going to wait until they've finished all the features, like new boards to fix up the clutter, profile features, etc.

I think the new one has the potential to be good , but for now its not that good and the old one is better. I hope the game makers spend their time on more important things such as Trading and Boundaries Crossed though.

I actually think the new forum style is amazing!

I agree!

I miss the thing that told you who was online, and I find it annoying you can't see when someone was last seen.

This explains that not all the features are available yet, so soon it will be back.

I miss the thing that told you who was online, and I find it annoying you can't see when someone was last seen.

I agree with Nine! There's no way to tell who's on, and when they were last on either! This new format for the forums is actually alot less conveint then the last one was.

I miss the thing that'd show when there was a new post or thread too! how am i supposed to keep up-to-date with everything if i don't even know when a new post or thread was made? I miss the old forum's...

vBullet has the ability to do everything that is listed. I think that the mods just aren't releasing it yet until they can make it safe, for example private chat.

For the most part i like this new format.There are things of the old version i miss,but this is the wave of the future.We must all adapt to whats to come or fall.Thats the way of things.Old things faze out and new things are born.Life.have fun all,see ya around the chaos zone.

I use a lot of forums that utilise vBulletin, and apparently very few functions have been activated. Let's wait for the mods to do something. This forum will have the potential to be much more convenient than the previous one.

This forum is a little harder to use because I was so used to the old one, but I'm sure that it won't take long before this new style'll grow on me faster than my Roserade's Leech Seed! =P

• 4 months later...

More people like the old look better. The question is, do you remember what the old look looks like? XP

Archived