Reedem two theme deck

letour1902

I had reedem a blue assault theme deck. When I reedem it, I receive in TCGO

- The theme deck

- 10 HGSS booster pack

- 10 HGSS triumphant booster pack

- 1 basic yellow deck

Now I reedem the leaf tornado theme deck and I receive only the theme deck. On the box it said that this deck give acess to an additionnal deck in the Pokemon trading card online . I unlock every card of this deck in the trainer challenge. Should I receive a basic purple deck (or something that) soon? Is this already know issue ? Is this normal?

You got the extras EVERY closed beta testers get for redeeming their first code to get access to the beta (well, I heard packs are random, but always 20)

Yeah, but on the box it is written that I have an extra deck. I don't want those booster. I understand you need to encourage new players to build their first deck, but I want to other basic deck (like the basic yellow). I only bought the theme deck because I have those two. If I know that I will only receive the theme deck, I would have a buy 3 booster instint. I just want to have what's written on my box.

It cleary said I quote:

CONTAIN 1 CODE CARD.

this card give you acess to an additional deck to play in the Pokemon TCG Online Trainer Challenge.

Am I wrong or it said an additionnal deck ?

It does give you an additional deck to use during the Trainer Challenge.

And you should be able to claim that deck for the online side of the game.

Yeah, but on the box it is written that I have an extra deck. I don't want those booster. I understand you need to encourage new players to build their first deck, but I want to other basic deck (like the basic yellow). I only bought the theme deck because I have those two. If I know that I will only receive the theme deck, I would have a buy 3 booster instint. I just want to have what's written on my box.

dude seriously this is not complicated you only get the extra cards the first time you enter closed beta after that you only will get the deck not anymore extra cards, unloess you make another account then unlock beta on that account you can then trade thoose cards to your other account. got it

By "additional deck" it means an electronic one in addition to the physical one. So you get two versions of the deck for the price of one. I'm sorry you misunderstood it, if it makes you feel better Green Tornado is a really good deck. 2 Serperiors, Scolipede, and Sawsbuck. You couldn't get those four cards, plus enough pre-evolutions to actually use them, in three booster packs.

Plus I've heard down the line they will give us the trainer challenge decks.

Yeah I understand, but I really wish they will be more precise in their next theme deck, because it is very confusing.

Archived