What is your current deck? How much wins? How much losts? Let's share!

im playing a serperior deck. it is a vershon of one I have in reel life thow the life one is beter. It is all grass deck. Im happy to say it can bet some of the decks with ex's in it. 32 wins and 20 losses not the best record but sence im going up agengst ex and I dont have any, I think it works well

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BASCULINTHETANK

• moin12345

• matthew69

• Buffalon

ImMrFlubaDub

To name all my decks would take a long time to type out lol Probably one of my favourite decks to play is my Hooh deck which is currently at 27 wins from 32 games! In total I have 39 decks built which are a combination of top tier competitive decks and some fun decks thrown in too!

Electric Burst Deck (Eelektrik/Rayquaza-EX)

─ Overall Wins: 20

─ Overall Played: 31

Toxic Shock Deck (Zebstrika/Garbodor)

─ Overall Wins: 7

─ Overall Played: 11

and there's the RainDance EX Deck (Blastoise/Keldeo-EX) - but it's still in building process, so 0/0

matthew69

Darkrai-Hydreigon-Prism Variation [Latest variation of irl deck]:

44 Wins

4 Losses

4 Losses were to:

1 Ho-Oh EX deck

1 Blastoise-Keldeo EX deck

1 Mewtwo EX-Landorus EX deck

1 Garchomp-Altaria deck

Lost World with the new collections supporters:

52W/8L

Losses were to donks (about 2) and those competitive EX decks venturing in Unlimited format.

(they really should make a format without EXes or a HGSS format)

Ive been playing Accelgor/Empoleon with Mewtwo and its quite a fun deck, It sets up quite easy and when you get the field filled it starts hitting for 120 for only 1 energy, that combind with max potion to heal because your not losing to many energy allows the deck to make some noise.

Olny 6 matches played with it so far 5 wins, not something i see myself using in the long term just an extra deck to play around with to get some variety.

matthew69

I have started to do some testing with a new Ho-Oh EX deck I made on Modified. Its going 9-1 at the moment which is brilliant, but I have started Ho-Oh EX in half of the games I have been in so far even though I have moved the Ho-Oh EX count down to just 2 Ho-Oh EX. I'm considering removing the Ho-Oh EX altogether to be honest lol.

Edited by matthew69
Mod_Wolphee

I'm currently running a Flygon deck. I've got it set up so I'm only using the Pokémon's abilities so I don't even have to deal with energies! It can be a hit or miss deck, but once I've built up the two different 3 evolutions I'm nearly unstoppable. I've done fairly well with it.

supernova51D

i have a new deck labeled annoying by several people alreday lol. it is unlimited deck unfortunately

it has:

Accelegor DE

Liligant bemusing aroma

Fliptini,

Vileplume trainer lock,

Sunflora,

Additional Cards: Mew Ex, Shaymin Ex, Pichu HGSS and maybe Virizion/Maractus

its pretty much a paralysis lock deck, so your opponent cant attack at all, a cant play any switch/full heal etc

also lilgant with fliptini helps stall setting up DCE/energy on my shelmet/Accelgor as well as lets me get my turn straight after a poison knock out to a new open pokemon, (depending on the oponents active pokemon HP)

sometimes it can get a slow start, but once set up its the most annoying deck ever:)

the win played rate is 40/46 now which is not bad i guess against meta decks, since they are good vitcims to trainer lock:)

matthew69

I built that deck. I believe I went about 25-1 with it, my list was quite a consistent vanilla list:

4-4 Lilligant

3-1-3 Vileplume

2-2 Sunflora

2 Victini

1 Shaymin EX

Edited by matthew69
supernova51D
I built that deck. I believe I went about 25-1 with it, my list was quite a consistent vanilla list:

4-4 Lilligant

3-1-3 Vileplume

2-2 Sunflora

1 Shaymin EX

cool i had the same pokemon list before Dark Explorers realease anyways. also pokes like pichu cleffa were not illegal,

i had other stuffs but then eventually it went simplified to what u have listed

Dont know why i feel happy :D

PS:

u forgot Fliptini, previuosly i had x2 of them.

Now, for the accelgor deck i have only one, and generally its all i need

My Current Decks are poor attempts at durant decks with Aggron one that has 2 catchers and 2 N and a total of 29 trainers while the other doesn't have any N or catchers and a total of 25 trainers.

Records:

With N: 2 out of 12 (about 16% wins)

Without N: 14 out of 59 (about 23% wins)

Wailord88888

my deck is a non evalution deck all the cards are non evalutions all are ex except for my cobalion non ex terrakion non ex and keldeo non ex rest are ex

i win about 55% of my battles wich is ok i guess.

xXBlackOps2Xx

My deck is a Mod Rayeels and I think I'm 60+ Wins and 12 Losses I will double check that after maintenance.

Deck List:

4-4 Eelektrik

2 Rayquaza EX

2 Zekrom

1 Mewtow EX

1 Raikou EX

1 Emolga

1 Keoldeo EX

I have been trying a Cubone/Marowak (HS Triumphant) variant on novice lately. It is an exclusively common/uncommon deck - if I happen to get comfortable with this deck I might try the gym challenge with it at the common/uncommon mode.

Besides the 4 Cubone and 4 Marowak I am running 2 Ratatas and 2 BC Raticates - the Raticates weaken the catched pokémon, then the cubones get the last hit. With 4 Junk Arms, 4 Ultra Balls and 4 Junipers it can get all the 4 Marowaks in the cemetery at turn 1 or 2. I also run Eviolite for the nasty -100 damage.

hitsugayia

atualmente estou usando o deck Darkai / Hydreigon( Dark Trance Ability ) / Shaymin Ex / Mew Two Ex Joguei pouco com ele, cerca de 9 vezes, obtive 9 vitórias e nenhuma derrota.

matthew69

I have been working on a number of other decks at the moment on Modified expert the latest one is this deck:

Darkrai EX-Sable DEX-Landorus EX-Terrakion NVI-Hammers.

I believe I am at about 10-0 with the latest list at the moment, I have beaten:

2 Blastoise-Keldeo EX

2 Darkrai EX

2 Eelektrik- Ray EX

2 Garchomp-Altaria

2 Landorus EX-Mewtwo EX

When I 1st started testing the list I was getting horrible results [winning about three quarters of the games I entered] but I made some alterations to the list. And it worked a treat:

-1 Computer Search

+1 Gold Potion

- 1 Fighting

+1 Energy Search

-1 Max Potion

+ 1 Landorus EX

Edited by matthew69
_charizard_DJ

I use a bunch of decks mostly 2 different Dark Ones 1.Hydregion/Gothitelle/Darkrai 2.BC Meoletta&Venipede/Zorau/Honchcrow/Skunky but with all the fighting decks out there in the last week I have been getting annoyed and using my rainbow deck. It has Ho-oh EX/Giratina Ex/Mewtwo Ex I use ratticate, tornadus FA, and bouffalant with them. The rainbow deck is 35-8 in expert.

In modified my fav deck is Garchomp Altaria. I've playtested and tweaked this deck to its max potential i think.

4-4-4 Chomp

3-3 Alt

2 Rayq (DRG)

8 fighting

3 water

4 blend

My win/loss ratio is roughly W:L 8:2 most losses I get donked drawing swablu only on first turn.

In unlimited my fav deck to play is the good ol' Mew Prime deck. Its been heavily improved using new cards.

Mew Prime x 4

Yanma A x 2

Yanmega Prime x 2

Empoleon x 2

Garchomp x 1 (Mach Cut)

Gliscor x 1 (Ninja Fang)<-- considering removing it.

prism x 4

rainbow x 4

blend x 4

So far I've lost only 3 games out of 34. Garchomp has made a huge improvement to this old favouite giving a very quick 60 dmg while removing spec energy also then the option to do 100 dmg. The only deck that gave me real trouble was a speed Darkrai deck. Something worth noting though, its quite rare that I find a top tier deck opponent when playing unlimited :/

my deck is named paralizis and it is an amazing deck it has

3 gliscor

2 dusknoir

2 vileplume

4 cleffa

the only deck that can beat me are a deck with 2 keledo ex

i have a new deck labeled annoying by several people alreday lol. it is unlimited deck unfortunately

it has:

Accelegor DE

Liligant bemusing aroma

Fliptini,

Vileplume trainer lock,

Sunflora,

Additional Cards: Mew Ex, Shaymin Ex, Pichu HGSS and maybe Virizion/Maractus

its pretty much a paralysis lock deck, so your opponent cant attack at all, a cant play any switch/full heal etc

also lilgant with fliptini helps stall setting up DCE/energy on my shelmet/Accelgor as well as lets me get my turn straight after a poison knock out to a new open pokemon, (depending on the oponents active pokemon HP)

sometimes it can get a slow start, but once set up its the most annoying deck ever:)

the win played rate is 40/46 now which is not bad i guess against meta decks, since they are good vitcims to trainer lock:)

mine it is more annoying than yours it has NV gliscor-dusknoir-HGSS vileplume

extra card cleffa check those cards and you will understand