Zoroark Deck

fancifulcerberus

I'm a big fan of Zoroark and so I was wondering if this deck presented here is still viable at all: [[Edited by Prof Wolphee. Please don't post outside links.]]

If not, what would you change in it? I heard people say they'd replace Weavile with something else or put in something to counter Fighting types. What do you guys think?

One easy way to help against Fighting-types is Shaymin EX. The only common Fighting-types right now are Terrakion and Terrakion EX, and thanks to their weakness Shaymin can OHKO both if your opponent has taken two or more prizes.

How would you recommend altering the deck for a Shaymin? How much energy should be shifted and how many Shaymin Ex's (if you can have more than one) should there be? Is one enough or would it just be impossible to draw into?

Replacing 4 of your Darkness Energy with Blend GFPD should be more than enough to power up Shaymin. I'd go with just 1, maybe 2 if you're really worried about it being prized - you ought to have enough Ultra Ball/Pokémon Communication/etc. to be able to search for it when you need it (if you're not running enough for that, you should be).

Shaymin looks a bit pricy right now. Is there a good substitute for him if I only forsee battling more casual people in the immediate future? Like, the sort of people who'd be using more common, but still good, Fighting types? I know at least one person who likes them in general.

Edit: Also, could anyone identify which Sneasel is used in the Zoroark/Weavile deck?

Shaymin looks a bit pricy right now. Is there a good substitute for him if I only forsee battling more casual people in the immediate future? Like, the sort of people who'd be using more common, but still good, Fighting types? I know at least one person who likes them in general.

Edit: Also, could anyone identify which Sneasel is used in the Zoroark/Weavile deck?

If you're not playing BW-on, Sneasel UD would be a better choice due to its free retreat cost. And if I'm not mistaken, a regular Shaymin EX should only cost 2 packs (3 packs for FA).

Oh, this is for a physical deck too, to play in person with my friends. I will be making an online one also, but I was referring to the price tag on the physical Shaymin Ex being about $5 for a single card.

Archived