Cards I'm interested in...

XuiFeng

I don't have a ton of cards, but I want to try and build a deck that I haven't played with. Playing with just water and electric gets boring after awhile so.... here's some cards I'm intersted in:

x2 Ghastly x3 Haunter x1 Gengar (Not concerned TOO much about this one since I already have 1)

x1 Nidoran (female) x2 Nidorina x2 Nidoqueen

x3 Seviper

x3 Grimer x2 Muk

x3 Natu x2 Xatu

x2 Misdreaveous x1 Mismagius

x3 Drowzee x2 Hypno

x2 Swablu x2 Alteria

x1 Ursaring Prime (Really would like this one)

Rares I have for trade include:

Lugia, Pachirisux2 (waiting for response), Electrode Prime, Lunatone, Lucario, Solrock, Tyrogue, Absol Prime(waiting for response), Houndoom (waiting for response), Snorlax x2 (1 holo =P), Celebi, Palkia & Dialga Lengend (Top half), Slowking.

Hope we can work some things out. As for now, it's 2:30 in the morning and I need to get some sleep.

i might be able to help with genger, haunter and ghastly and drowzee and misdreaveous BUT I REALLY WANT ELECTRODE PRIME,LUNATONE,HOUNDOOM,SNORLAX[REALLY WANT] SOLROCK,ABSOL PRIMEX2

THERE THE CARDS I REALLY NEED,OH AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP WITH SWABLE[MABYE] HOPE WE CAN WORK SMOETHING OUT

SEE YAY

BYE

I just started playing the TCGO game but I'm looking for Dark types and legend cards, plus I got to learn how to start trading on this game, but I may have at least one nidoran (female) for u Xuifang.

@missile12394 The Electrode and Snorlax are free to trade, but I want to see what is offered to me before I trade you the other ones you wanted...

@rabidkitten45 Fighting pokemon I have are:

x1 Marowak

x3 Diglett

x1 Hitmonlee

x1 Hitmonchan

x1 Lunatone

x1 Machop

x1 Machoke

x2 Phanpy

x2 Donphan

x1 Riolu

x1 Lucario

x1 Solrock

x1 Tyrogue

@Lucario 35 Want to trade your Nidoran for my Houndour or Carvanha?

ill trade you:

x2 Pachirisu

for

x2 Muk

x1 Grimer

Also let me know if you have any rare candy and ill make another offer, i have more or less everything on your want list.

I have no use for clompclompclobber snorlax..........to me? they stink. I think I have 2-3. trade for 1-1-1 serp. I can also toss in some mime jr.s for the 1-2-2 serp

Actually, XuiFeng I'd like to trade for a Snesel or Houndoom,but if u want to trade Lugia for it I'll take it. I already have alot of Carvanha. Houndour would be a good choice also if I can figure out how to trade with people.

Actually, XuiFeng I'd like to trade for a Snesel or Houndoom,but if u want to trade Lugia for it I'll take it. I already have alot of Carvanha. Houndour would be a good choice also if I can figure out how to trade with people. One more thing I have a Nidoqueen as well. Only one though.

@MrShadowgaz Sorry, I don't have Rare Candy. But I still have the Pachirisu if you want to trade, just give me a time to meet.

@stormthrash That sounds great! When's a good time to meet and trade?

@Lucario 35 Okay, how about my x1 houndour and x1 houndoom for your x1 Nidoran (female) and x1 Nidoqueen? If that sounds good to you, let me know what time you may be on. Maybe I can help you trade with me.

Not really looking for grass pokemon; I want psychic pokemon. Do you maybe have some common/uncommon psychic pokemon? I can trade you Celebi for maybe 2 or 3 common/uncommon. About to update first page, just got someone to trade me a few cards.

Yea it's fine Xuifeng. To tell u the truth XuiFeng, I'm on at random times because I share a computer with my family/siblings and I got to work also so it's difficult to give u an exact time. I can give u an estimated time. U could try being on in the morning,but I live in Florida so I go by eastern time. I'm up by 10 or 11 my time. Also, I'm on at night like between 10pm-12am my time. I think I got the Trading down pact/down packed now. (To anyone,I'm looking for the top half to Dialga(legend) plus like any Umbreon or prime).

Archived