FBP's Trade Thread!

FootBallPlayer

I have a mewtwo ex full art, entei ex normal, kyurem promo, reshiram promo, terrikion, and booster codes. I need Darkrai ex's either normal, full art or promo are fine, but i need them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FBP is too awesome for grass!

Hey FBP,

Id be interested in the Mewtwo ex Fa and the Entei Ex normal.Let me know specifically what else your needing as well.I may have a darkrai and maybe some others up for trade.Im still checking what all im going to use for trading material.I wish we had a seperate page for the pokemon we wanted to use as trade material to use to put them into.Kinda like we had with the old sytem.but different alittle bit to just store the trade material there and get them seperated.But maybe at a later date.Anyway let me know.Later.

Archived