Trading Issues - Davis7

DarkLuck0

I was trying to trade with another user and Davis7 accidentally received my card (a rare candy). He sent nothing in return and the offer history is eveidence of it. He has not responded. Is there anyone I can talk to about this. I'm pretty peeved since he kept ignoring my replies.

Always check your sent request to ensure that you sent it to the correct person.

And it is your fault for giving something up without asking for something in return. You should always ask for a card in return just to be safe.

I am not trying to be mean or harsh or anything like that. I accidently did that before myself and I always check to make sure. And now you will do the same :)

yeah I checked my offer to actual person I wanted to trade but then it seems like another one was made with that person (i guess because he was next on the list). Even if it was my mistake, it was still pretty rude of him to laugh in the lobby and then ignore my replies.

Well, we can't help he did that, there is no report for chats yet.

I don't think they would reverse the trade either, too many people would complain that they didn't like the trade after it happened and way too many request would happen.

What card was it btw?

a rare candy, I was trying to trade it with another user for ampharos prime but then that happened. Yeah I can see what you're saying with that probability of constant tradebacks, but if the ability to retain a history log is possible I think it would make it alot easier to report users who do in fact receive cards by accident since the log shows nothing was sent back

Thank you FireEmblem6. I really wish there were more people like yourself. I'll make sure to repay you somehow soon

I'll be buying some TCG booster packs at Wal-Mart tomorrow. I also might be trading some. So I'll let you ppl know if I wanna trade and stuff.

I DO hope I can find the Green Tornado deck there. Plz tell me. I'll be on for at least another hour, and I'll check in the morning.

Archived